Manny Replacement

Canesfreak89

Redshirt Freshman
Who would be your choice to replace manny? What are the odds that if we offered Butch $1.5m he would come?(he’s currently making $1m). I’ve heard schiano and tubbervile but who are the younger coaches everyone would want?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m really who are target list will actually be? Richt will take his time. No reason to rush since signing day is next week and most elite kids will be off the board after that. He has plenty of time to go after the right guy.

No particular order here... just some names that'd probably do well. My choice would be Grinch or Chizick because of the positive buzz.

Greg Schiano
Alex Grinch
Gene Chizick
Matt House
Bob Shoop

Advertisement
I’m really who are target list will actually be? Richt will take his time. No reason to rush since signing day is next week and most elite kids will be off the board after that. He has plenty of time to go after the right guy.
Just like the OC right? Plenty of time to burn. Maybe we can start looking for coordinators around June or July.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like the OC right? Plenty of time to burn. Maybe we can start looking for coordinators around June or July.

He isn’t getting an OC. He took the job cause we promised he can call plays. I’m saying he doesn’t need to promote within just to keep a class together. Just needs someone in the next month or so.

If I was guessing I would say he’s going to look at position coaches in the NFL
I think it has to be someone with 2ndary experience. Someone to coach DBs with Rumph, so Rumph can go full 2ndary coach when Banda goes also.

Q

The right guy and who Richt thinks is the right guy will make the fanbase say, "What In The Actual *****...Who is that Guy?"

Cause Richt messed up hiring Diaz? Y’all act like Richt has no clue what he is doing. Has his offense been frustrating....yes! But the guy has had legit defenses most of his career. That won’t change now that diaz is gone. I’m more worried about him calling plays than who he hires as the DC.0

Honestly free reign Richt gives his defensive coordinator might be a pretty attractive draw for some big-name coaches

Advertisement
Back