Manny Post Game and his philosophy

Advertisement
Actual footage of @caneinorlando "taking care of it in person". 😆 😆 😆
Fight Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

"yOu DiSrEsPeCtEd My NiEcE!"

What I don't get is how these people **** on Butch like he didn't give canes fans some of the best years ever in our history. Say it's cause of him leaving to Cleveland. Ok well then why isn't howard treated like that? Why isn't jj treated like that. Honestly the only one that I'm aware of(I obviously wasn't here at the time)who really did basically **** on us and leave for what he thought was better pastures,nothing to do with admin push back etc was howard. And he was treated like royalty forever. Makes perfect sense. **** all over butch regardless of the situation he left with and love mandy who's doing his damnedest to be a politician while he himself personally shuts all over fans and this program while he's at it. Cool story.
Little late to the party but the reason why these threads go so off topic with Butch is there is one poster on here that goes absolutely off the rails when a comment with even a hint of negativity towards Butch is posted. It escalates quickly with name calling and threats and posters go out of their way to defend their turf.

Advertisement
See @Paranos , that was a perfect opportunity to use this 🖕 not ❌

No this is a perfect opportunity for you to stick that 🖕 where the sun don't shine, don't scared let the darkness surround around.
FIFY @RVACane
b21e06e3fd4c53b065a7629deda78d5e.gif
A win, is a win, is a win so embrace the warmth of the fluff!

Go Canes

Last edited:
@Paranos, if you’re not going to put your un-clothed livestock in Spoilers, I’m going to do it for you and label them as I see fit per the above two posts and as shown here below.

BB731D11-9031-40D1-BF10-2A47A6584962.jpeg

5C4400E4-07A5-419C-B621-5658DD79971E.jpeg

Oh... Go Canes!???

Little late to the party but the reason why these threads go so off topic with Butch is there is one poster on here that goes absolutely off the rails when a comment with even a hint of negativity towards Butch is posted. It escalates quickly with name calling and threats and posters go out of their way to defend their turf.
Some of this stuff just isn’t worth getting worked up over. There of levels of things and not everything is a Category 5. Just saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're going to get blown the fvck out again next time we face a team with a pulse

... the North Carolina game will be the biggest of his career to date.

Mack Brown is an old codger, but he's injected life and balls into that Tar Heels program (which truthfully had some since Butch and even Fedora).

The tougher team will win that game—both mentally and physically tough.

If Manny rolls his team in there with all bark and no bite, it could be disastrous.

Virginia Tech on the road won't be a picnic, either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back