Offense
Wr dugans
Te hartley
Rb brown
Oc/Qb coach coley
Co oc Tee Martin
Ol coach?

Last edited:
So Hartley who is ranked as one of these Top Recruiters in the nation should be fired. You do realize that if you fire him there is a good chance you loose either Jordan or Mallory or possibly both.....
You NOT losing any of them! Did you read their posts, happy as can be!

Just imagine the possibilities.
We don’t need another d coach.

Just use
Diaz
4 assistants
Banda
Rumph
Simpson
Patke

Offense
Wr dugans
Te hartley
Rb brown
Oc/Qb coach coley
Co oc Tee Martin
Ol coach?

no co-oc. same with quarterbacks. if you have two, you don't have one. also, they're both great recruiters and horrible playcallers. get one of them on staff to recruit and coach a position group, but not both.

Advertisement
Manny better not hire anyone who is calling his phone to be OC. His OC isn't calling and will need one of his speeches and a bag to take the job.

no co-oc. same with quarterbacks. if you have two, you don't have one. also, they're both great recruiters and horrible playcallers. get one of them on staff to recruit and coach a position group, but not both.
Clemson has co oc’s and they got one of the most explosive offenses in the country. It happens more often than you think. Uga does too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think you’re giving enough credit to the d considering what we had on special teams and offense.

Football is all about momentum. Yes there were times the d didn’t show up, but I can understand why when you consider that the offense sucked so bad and the d had no confidence in them.

The defense was good. Not great. Good. It actually looked a lot better because of how utterly inept the other phases were.

Advertisement
Didn't want Manny but was impressed with the interview.

1. He shut down the talented talk. He made a point to say it doesnt matter. It only matters that they get the most out of the talent on game day. Got tired of hearing Coach Richt talking about how talented the team was.

2. Loved what he said about the type of mentality he wants on offense. Tough physical aggressive fast. Wants the same mindset as the defense.

3. Most important he talked about running an offense that takes advantage of the talents of the South Florida offense.

The one thing I thought was interesting was when he spoke about Mark Richt all he really talked about was his contributions to getting the IPF done. Wasnt the typical I learned so much from him coach talk. Always loved the fact that Manny was real. Always keeps it 100. Definately seems like things got icy toward the end of his tenure as DC.

Another interesting moments was when he spoke about the defensive staff. Seemed to acknowledge that he had SOME coaches he trusted to call the defense but wouldnt get into specifics about the whole defensive staff. May be some changes there as well.

Time will tell hopefully I'm wrong and he is our Dabo.

Diaz
4 assistants
Banda
Rumph
Simpson
Patke

I don’t think he changes much on defense

Offense
Wr dugans
Te hartley
Rb brown
Oc/Qb coach coley
Co oc Tee Martin
Ol coach?

If he keeps 7/10 coaches from a failed staff we are so fooked.

Attachments

• 1546266386148.gif
    1546266386148.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back