Manny on with Orlando this morning

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
he said he doesnt see then fire golden because of contracts but rumblings have started among the large donors.

Advertisement
Who is them who Manny doesn't see firing Al?

The donors are the ones who fire football coaches.

If you think sitting duck Blake James is firing our current coach and hiring a new one... You are out of your mind.

Advertisement
I keep saying because of his contract he will be around another year. Bet on it.

He will be forced to fire his butt buddy but it will be played off as him stepping down. Or leaving for family reasons. He will be forced to change the scheme.

The buyout doesn't matter. We either fire him and pay the buyout or keep him and **** off the biggest donors. Either way, this sht show is going to cost money, so the obvious choice is to pay him off and keep the donors happy.

crossover22[]_[];1994716 said:
I keep saying because of his contract he will be around another year. Bet on it.

He will be forced to fire his butt buddy but it will be played off as him stepping down. Or leaving for family reasons. He will be forced to change the scheme.

I don't think that would be enough anymore. He had the chance to fire Dorito this off-season and right the ship, he chose not to. **** him for that. Pay him off and send him on his way.

Advertisement

I don't think that would be enough anymore. He had the chance to fire Dorito this off-season and right the ship, he chose not to. **** him for that. Pay him off and send him on his way.

That is the correct move. BUT not what I think the university will do.

I love that we have so many contract experts in here with access to private information regarding AlFrauds contract.

I have no idea why you all think that we will keep the worst coaching staff in D1 and the worst in CANES history on for a 5th year.

the school will not be able to afford to keep AlFraud

I love that we have so many contract experts in here with access to private information regarding AlFrauds contract.

I have no idea why you all think that we will keep the worst coaching staff in D1 and the worst in CANES history on for a 5th year.

Hope you are right. I really do.

But remember this at the end of the season.

Advertisement

That's essentially what I'm saying. We can't afford it either way. We can't afford the buyout, and we can't afford to have 8,000 people in the stands. It's like when you kept betting and then realized your hand is going to lose. You stop the bleeding. Getting rid of Al Golden stops the bleeding.

I would start by moving Goldens office further down the hall.. and eventually just keep moving his office and then just stop sending him his paychecks.

office-space-milton.jpg

Make his life miserable that he quits. No buy-out is then warranted. And I would start by demanding that he fires his buddy.

Advertisement

Because if Golden was under ANY actual pressure from BOT's he would have fired D'ino last summer. He didn't which leads me to believe they are happy with the team as is.

Because if Golden was under ANY actual pressure from BOT's he would have fired D'ino last summer. He didn't which leads me to believe they are happy with the team as is.

I don't think they are happy. Just think golden has them blinded.

He will use kaaya as an example of us getting better.

Advertisement
Back