Manny on Joe Rose Today

We'll never progress if we're still in constant death struggles with teams like NC State, VT, and GT. That's what we've been doing over the last 15 years, and it's been a recipe for trash because, eventually, when you slog it up with everyone, you wind up losing some of them.

We need to start playing to our potential. Do that, and and the fans will start buying in. Keep playing like **** and eeking out wins against awful teams, and the skepticism will remain. At the end of the day, yes, wins are what matters, but to truly progress as a team, you need to play better football. Win, but play better too.
The **** 2000 team wouldn't be scared or worried about gt vt nc nc state UAB they would of prepared like champions do and whooped that ***..

Advertisement
Every team is going through the same pandemic, and, so far, it's had a very minor impact on us. Look at Vag Tech. They've had multiple games where they've had over a dozen guys out including coordinators. And they've been more impressive for much of the season than we have with far less talent.

I don't think we're a top 5 level talent team, but we're certainly way more talented than how we're playing. And that's how I judge things. We'll see how it goes, but when you're doing the same death slogs with ****** acc teams that we've been doing every year for the last 15, I just don't see much difference. Still time for a miraculous Hulk Hogan superman style comeback though.

You're going to be disappointed because we don’t have Hulk Hogan Superman style players. We have some good pieces, better than most ACC teams, no question, but we have some major dysfunction. That’s how I see it anyway.

If the offense finds a real groove, Lashlee and King really hit a big stride for 5-6 straight games like we were hoping, it might be a different story, though.

If not, we’re going to be slogging out these hoped for wins.

The **** 2000 team wouldn't be scared or worried about gt vt nc nc state UAB they would of prepared like champions do and whooped that ***..

....and thanked God for an Ed Reed shoe tip interception to prevent a disastrous loss to a shīttÿ much less talented BC team. Just saying.

We beat a team that is now 1-5 by 5 at home, thanks to a ineligible man down field penalty, which erased a touchdown on 3rd and 17. Can you imagine what he would have done if we covered? Mandy would have the entire staff from Tootsies on the sidelines.
Mandys faithful followers lack logical thought. They just see the win and nothing else!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Run along son, your McDonald's shift starts in an hour!

You clearly have no clue about me. Keep running your dlcsucker and making incorrect assumptions.

I know now, for example, that you’re a complete nobody, don’t go to games, and are struggling at life. Let’s just leave it at that.

Just prove I’m this big Manny supporter you say I am.

Let’s make a ban bet, hotshot.

I expect to beat NC St, but our first real test will be VT. Running quarterbacks clearly give Manny and Baker fits, and Hooker is one of the best in that department. Adjustments regarding the QB run are absolutely critical, but can't look ahead to that game because NC St (despite being on their backup QB) is talented enough to spry an upset. We cannot overlook anyone, for that matter, because we're just not a good enough team to do that.
We'll just have McCloud spy him and we Gucci meng

You clearly have no clue about me. Keep running your dlcsucker and making incorrect assumptions.

I know now, for example, that you’re a complete nobody, don’t go to games, and are struggling at life. Let’s just leave it at that.

Just prove I’m this big Manny supporter you say I am.

Let’s make a ban bet, hotshot.
Let's make a ban bet? Going to run to the MODS because your feelings got hurt? Yawn...be gone
You are on "ignore"!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let's make a ban bet? Going to run to the MODS because your feelings got hurt? Yawn...be gone
You are on "ignore"!

Who said anything about the mods, pušśyboy? You can’t prove your original claim of Manny slurping so you’re going to slither away like a little cūnt...

Next time, know WTF you’re talking about, boy

Advertisement
Back