Manny + New DC and AD, could it ever work?

Do you people really not understand what the **** y'all are watching... Jesus ****** christo this is soooooo absurd. I'm going to make this crystal clear. When the bartender and Blake were here (one thing synonymous was) did y'all not notice it was Mandy's system they ran. Well that's because it was STILL MANDY RUNNING THE DEFENSE! Y'all just turned around and blamed everything on Blake. Problem was and exactly why Blake left with a promotion essentially is because everyone in the know or even willing to not trust this car salesman blindly, knew it was Mandy behind the scenes still running that defense. Now what y'all geniuses are proposing is the SAME EXACT THING y'all have already seen. It would just be the fan base getting lied to again and him pulling the wool over y'all eyes so he would just get another shot while he destroys other peoples names... Wake the **** up people. He is ALWAYS going to run his system while he is here... That means we'll always have the same issues.
Some of what you see posted here is due to the fact that the majority of us only see what happens on the field or in pressers. Should be enough for the most part but there’s only a select few like yourself that has access to what’s happening behind the scenes.

Certainly not making excuses for the knuckleheaded takes here and certainly not making excuses for Manny. He’s made his bed and now has to lay in it. Without inside info, many here are grasping for anything positive to hang their hats on.

Quite frankly, the inside nuggets provided here add fuel to the fire and speculation. I appreciate the nuggets and understand some of the intimate details can not be revealed for obvious reasons. It should come as no surprise that with the provided nuggets, questions and speculation will run rampant.

For me, it’s I’ll believe it when I see it. All the speculation and bull**** is just that - speculation and bull**** I take with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Only way this scenario would even have a modicum of success is if Manny takes a hands off approach on defense and goes into a CEO role of coaching.

But then that raises the question, if the HC can't be trusted in his choices, why should he continue to be employed?
There are $8M reasons why

kirk douglas wood GIF

Do you people really not understand what the **** y'all are watching... Jesus ****** christo this is soooooo absurd. I'm going to make this crystal clear. When the bartender and Blake were here (one thing synonymous was) did y'all not notice it was Mandy's system they ran. Well that's because it was STILL MANDY RUNNING THE DEFENSE! Y'all just turned around and blamed everything on Blake. Problem was and exactly why Blake left with a promotion essentially is because everyone in the know or even willing to not trust this car salesman blindly, knew it was Mandy behind the scenes still running that defense. Now what y'all geniuses are proposing is the SAME EXACT THING y'all have already seen. It would just be the fan base getting lied to again and him pulling the wool over y'all eyes so he would just get another shot while he destroys other peoples names... Wake the **** up people. He is ALWAYS going to run his system while he is here... That means we'll always have the same issues.
You’re reading it as if I’m wanting him here. I’m saying he’s still here and hasn’t been shown the door. If the team keeps playing hard for him and they win out, are they letting him go? No one can 100% say that’s fact. So it’s not an absurd question to ask until we actually read Manny Diaz Fired from the University of Miami.

Theres people here that don’t want their eyes open to what’s going on. When your head coaches defense sucks abd he’s running it what more needs said? Blake and Banda were just human shields. The guy has fired everyone but him and Patke with no changes to the product.
But he’s still here. Until I read an official statement saying he’s gone the question isn’t absurd. You got national media jumping on the TVD train and positive stories about the program. Are they going to fire him if he wins out and a bowl game, no one can say 100% yes.

Advertisement
Theres people here that don’t want their eyes open to what’s going on. When your head coaches defense sucks abd he’s running it what more needs said? Blake and Banda were just human shields. The guy has fired everyone but him and Patke with no changes to the product.
Its unbelievable that we win a couple of games by a pt or two and we actually have people on this board asking this question. They start saying, well we are a few points from 6-2 as if we aren't a few points from 2-6 also. We barely beat a terrible terrible Gtech team at home and people are doing cartwheels. Its like we've been beaten down so much that we will take anything.

Some of what you see posted here is due to the fact that the majority of us only see what happens on the field or in pressers. Should be enough for the most part but there’s only a select few like yourself that has access to what’s happening behind the scenes.

Certainly not making excuses for the knuckleheaded takes here and certainly not making excuses for Manny. He’s made his bed and now has to lay in it. Without inside info, many here are grasping for anything positive to hang their hats on.

Quite frankly, the inside nuggets provided here add fuel to the fire and speculation. I appreciate the nuggets and understand some of the intimate details can not be revealed for obvious reasons. It should come as no surprise that with the provided nuggets, questions and speculation will run rampant.

For me, it’s I’ll believe it when I see it. All the speculation and bull**** is just that - speculation and bull**** I take with a grain of salt.
I get it. But also as a fan of the game it would be great AMAZING actually if ANYONE understood what's going on. The things he gets credit for he has zero to do with. From recruiting to play of the offense to the success of the youngsters. Everyone here always wants to say the reason they're not playing is because they're not ready and he says the best players play. It's been shown over and over none of that is the case. He just plays a political game & stresses social media victories. That's the sad irony. The same kids he was willing to have y'all believing aren't ready or in some cases are busts are the ones saving his job... Far as oline play goes remember when multiple people explained biggest issue is the blocking scheme... #justsayin. This coach is a bust and that coach is a bust while all the people who know explain the situation and what styles they're forced into. But does anyone grasp it. Not really because they'd prefer to take the easy route and not acknowledge they just understand the score and results. Not how or why we get there.

But he’s still here. Until I read an official statement saying he’s gone the question isn’t absurd. You got national media jumping on the TVD train and positive stories about the program. Are they going to fire him if he wins out and a bowl game, no one can say 100% yes.
I can say 100% no. It's about 75/25 no as of now let alone winning out.

You’re reading it as if I’m wanting him here. I’m saying he’s still here and hasn’t been shown the door. If the team keeps playing hard for him and they win out, are they letting him go? No one can 100% say that’s fact. So it’s not an absurd question to ask until we actually read Manny Diaz Fired from the University of Miami.
That's not the point in this. What makes it absurd is NO MATTER WHO IS BROUGHT IN AS A DC IN THE SCENARIO YOURE PITCHING,THE HIRE HE MAKES WILL BE ANOTHER PUPPET WITH HIM PULLING THE STRINGS AND STILL RUNNING THE DEFENSE... Literally everything he's ran himself has been a joke. He started with being in charge of linebackers. Look where we're at now... Then it was linebackers and strikers... The man is like ebola. He's a ****** plague.

Advertisement

There has been a radical improvement to the offensive product.

I think I disconnect you see is yes we started out slowly but we’re on a three game winning streak and it’s FSU week. Some don’t want to be mired in all the behind the scenes drama and just enjoy winning.

Whatever is going to happen will happen. How does being miserable all the time make it better?

I get it. But also as a fan of the game it would be great AMAZING actually if ANYONE understood what's going on. The things he gets credit for he has zero to do with. From recruiting to play of the offense to the success of the youngsters. Everyone here always wants to say the reason they're not playing is because they're not ready and he says the best players play. It's been shown over and over none of that is the case. He just plays a political game & stresses social media victories. That's the sad irony. The same kids he was willing to have y'all believing aren't ready or in some cases are busts are the ones saving his job... Far as oline play goes remember when multiple people explained biggest issue is the blocking scheme... #justsayin. This coach is a bust and that coach is a bust while all the people who know explain the situation and what styles they're forced into. But does anyone grasp it. Not really because they'd prefer to take the easy route and not acknowledge they just understand the score and results. Not how or why we get there.
No doubt the irony is epic concerning Manny saying players weren’t ready and are now playing at a high a level and just might save his ***. I don’t believe that fact is lost on most of us. The real speculation is whether or not the recent success will be enough to save him and/or what else does he need to do to remain. The unknown is what’s driving many bonkers.

That's not the point in this. What makes it absurd is NO MATTER WHO IS BROUGHT IN AS A DC IN THE SCENARIO YOURE PITCHING,THE HIRE HE MAKES WILL BE ANOTHER PUPPET WITH HIM PULLING THE STRINGS AND STILL RUNNING THE DEFENSE... Literally everything he's ran himself has been a joke. He started with being in charge of linebackers. Look where we're at now... Then it was linebackers and strikers... The man is like ebola. He's a ****** plague.
Then there’s the answer, if Manny isn’t fired I’m going to a lot of extra time on Saturday’s next season.

No doubt the irony is epic concerning Manny saying players weren’t ready and are now playing at a high a level and just might save his ***. I don’t believe that fact is lost on most of us. The real speculation is whether or not the recent success will be enough to save him and/or what else does he need to do to remain. The unknown is what’s driving many bonkers.
It's not an unknown any more though. Gonna take another complete 180 for him to be gone at this point. I'd love to be wrong. But that's not how the room reads at this point. The people who want him gone are outweighed again by the people willing to see if he's got his issues figured out. At the end of the day you gotta remember we're leaving football decisions to people who make fiscal decisions. Without getting into it I will say those people did make a football decision two weeks ago that can potentially still lead to the idjits departure. Just gonna take a doom and gloom situation to see it through.

Advertisement
Its unbelievable that we win a couple of games by a pt or two and we actually have people on this board asking this question. They start saying, well we are a few points from 6-2 as if we aren't a few points from 2-6 also. We barely beat a terrible terrible Gtech team at home and people are doing cartwheels. Its like we've been beaten down so much that we will take anything.
The question is if he’s here, I’m not saying he’s magically a better coach. But if he’s retained can he be an affective coach with a new DC and AD.

It's not an unknown any more though. Gonna take another complete 180 for him to be gone at this point. I'd love to be wrong. But that's not how the room reads at this point. The people who want him gone are outweighed again by the people willing to see if he's got his issues figured out. At the end of the day you gotta remember we're leaving football decisions to people who make fiscal decisions. Without getting into it I will say those people did make a football decision two weeks ago that can potentially still lead to the idjits departure. Just gonna take a doom and gloom situation to see it through.
For the most part, most believed it would take an epic loss to seal his fate. NCSU comes to mind. Not surprised that financial considerations are in play and those who want change regardless are outweighed by those on the fence.

Glad to see you’ve returned as the dee we know and love. Lol. Always appreciate you taking the time to chat with me.

No. The answer is clearly and definitively no.

If Diaz is still the HC, he's picking the DC. If he's picking the DC, the defense will be schematically and philosophically weak and unsound (just like the last two times he picked the DC).
And a new AD only factors into the equation if one of his first acts as AD is giving Manny the boot and bringing in somebody worth a d@mn. If we get a new AD and Manny is the HC in 2022, it tells me our new AD isn't worth ****. Which means we're fvcked for another 6-10 years unless we get lucky and that guy gets hit by a truck or moves on to Tennessee.

Advertisement
Thats insanity. That ***** has lowered the bar so much that people are starting threads coming up with outlandish ways to keep him because he won by 3 points at home despite being favored by 10.

How many coordinator hires does this ******* deserve? The recruiting class is empty. Players are transferring if he stays. Coaches are looking for their next job. The defense he CLAIMS he took over this years is worse than it was last year, and last year's defense was so bad he "fired" the defensive coordinator.

So of course they wAnT tO sEe iF hE gOt HiS iSsUeS fIgUrEd OuT. Gimme a fcking break.

The question is if he’s here, I’m not saying he’s magically a better coach. But if he’s retained can he be an affective coach with a new DC and AD.
But there is nothing about this guys that says he can lead. He's had to change OC and DC in two years. His LB coach stinks. He can't get a single recruit from Miami right now. What exactly does he do well that we would want to have him lead the program?

Thats insanity. That ***** has lowered the bar so much that people are starting threads coming up with outlandish ways to keep him because he won by 3 points at home despite being favored by 10.

How many coordinator hires does this ******* deserve? The recruiting class is empty. Players are transferring if he stays. Coaches are looking for their next job. The defense he CLAIMS he took over this years is worse than it was last year, and last year's defense was so bad he "fired" the defensive coordinator.

So of course they wAnT tO sEe iF hE gOt HiS iSsUeS fIgUrEd OuT. Gimme a fcking break.
The post is about ways of keeping him but if they keep him. The man still hasn’t been fired and you can’t say he will be if he wins out.

Advertisement
Back