Manny + New DC and AD, could it ever work?

Madabs

Sophomore
Regardless of how we got here, the young players are playing with a passion that we haven't seen in some time. They don't look like the teams that gave up on Golden or Richt. Could a new AD and True DC, someone like Marcus Freeman, work with him as the HC going forward? Until he’s fired Manny’s the head coach, if they win out and a bowl are they going to fire him? If he’s here next year do those changes change the program. I think it could work but Manny would need to stay out of the DC room as he does for Rhett.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Regardless of how we got here, the young players are playing with a passion that we haven't seen in some time. They don't look like the teams that gave up on Golden or Richt. Could a new AD and True DC, someone like Marcus Freeman, work with him as the HC going forward? I think it could but Manny would need to stay out of the DC room as he does for Rhett.
Do you people really not understand what the **** y'all are watching... Jesus ****** christo this is soooooo absurd. I'm going to make this crystal clear. When the bartender and Blake were here (one thing synonymous was) did y'all not notice it was Mandy's system they ran. Well that's because it was STILL MANDY RUNNING THE DEFENSE! Y'all just turned around and blamed everything on Blake. Problem was and exactly why Blake left with a promotion essentially is because everyone in the know or even willing to not trust this car salesman blindly, knew it was Mandy behind the scenes still running that defense. Now what y'all geniuses are proposing is the SAME EXACT THING y'all have already seen. It would just be the fan base getting lied to again and him pulling the wool over y'all eyes so he would just get another shot while he destroys other peoples names... Wake the **** up people. He is ALWAYS going to run his system while he is here... That means we'll always have the same issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you people really not understand what the **** y'all are watching... Jesus ****** christo this is soooooo absurd. I'm going to make this crystal clear. When the bartender and Blake were here (one thing synonymous was) did y'all not notice it was Mandy's system they ran. Well that's because it was STILL MANDY RUNNING THE DEFENSE! Y'all just turned around and blamed everything on Blake. Problem was and exactly why Blake left with a promotion essentially is because everyone in the know or even willing to not trust this car salesman blindly, knew it was Mandy behind the scenes still running that defense. Now what y'all geniuses are proposing is the SAME EXACT THING y'all have already seen. It would just be the fan base getting lied to again and him pulling the wool over y'all eyes so he would just get another shot while he destroys other peoples names... Wake the **** up people. He is ALWAYS going to run his system while he is here... That means we'll always have the same issues.
Theres people here that don’t want their eyes open to what’s going on. When your head coaches defense sucks abd he’s running it what more needs said? Blake and Banda were just human shields. The guy has fired everyone but him and Patke with no changes to the product.

Regardless of how we got here, the young players are playing with a passion that we haven't seen in some time. They don't look like the teams that gave up on Golden or Richt. Could a new AD and True DC, someone like Marcus Freeman, work with him as the HC going forward? I think it could but Manny would need to stay out of the DC room as he does for Rhett.
LOL at Marcus Freeman. I do think that maybe Stoops is willing to resign as head coach at Kentucky and come down here to work as DC for Manny, according to sources in CIS

You lost me at Marcus freeman.

Advertisement
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Only way this scenario would even have a modicum of success is if Manny takes a hands off approach on defense and goes into a CEO role of coaching.

But then that raises the question, if the HC can't be trusted in his choices, why should he continue to be employed?

If you need a new DC, when the head coach took responsibility of the defense this year (which is in rated in the 80's), you need a new head coach as well.

He is not that great of a recruiter, he has little to do with how the offense is run.

I will settle for replacing the AD for now. Reason being, if UM even hired a semi-competent AD, one of his first acts should be giving Diaz his walking papers.

Advertisement
Back