Manny Laughing his *** off

Advertisement
Got to imagine this feels so good for him, Manny was garbage as a HC but at least he understood we had to run an Uptempo Spread offense here to be successful after doing the opposite the previous 15 years and failing.
A "manny understood" thread? Fck is wrong with you? Of all the things you could post about after losing to FSU, you chose to type the words "manny ... understood what to run to be successful"?

Tonight's loss (by your actual favorite team to LSU) must be getting to you for you to start a thread imagining manny understood ANYTHING.

Manny chose a dan enos offense out of the gate. And I see that after purposely ignoring that rather important fact, you counter with with "Mario isn't going to do that, that's the difference".

I'm going to bump this thread like a god**** drum if his next OC runs the spread.

Sure, we're stuck in a ditch right now, but I'd gladly take the driver who put us there over the one trying to get us out because at least the car was moving.

If you wish we had Manny back, you need to sober up.
I have some bad news sure I've had a drink or 15 but I'd take Manny,randy ,golden ,coker, or any other low price crappy coach over what I'm seeing.See those clowns can get fired at anytime but now we made a deal with the devil and this mf has us bent over and is ramming it up our stink hole and we may not like it but we better learn to love it because he s here to stay

Advertisement
Got to imagine this feels so good for him, Manny was garbage as a HC but at least he understood we had to run an Uptempo Spread offense here to be successful after doing the opposite the previous 15 years and failing.
I guess you forgot about Enos........clown

1667714002308.png

I have some bad news sure I've had a drink or 15 but I'd take Manny,randy ,golden ,coker, or any other low price crappy coach over what I'm seeing.See those clowns can get fired at anytime but now we made a deal with the devil and this mf has us bent over and is ramming it up our stink hole and we may not like it but we better learn to love it because he s here to stay
The biggest reason we're frustrated is because of all those low price crappy coaches.

I am so glad I do not know many of you in real life.

Manny is the biggest reason we are in this position and some of you want him back?

Advertisement
I'd take Manny back, right now, with the NIL investments being made. True story, not even kidding. Neg away, but he did far better with this same roster than the overpaid guys we've got right now. We're talking a day worker staff outperforming Mario and company. What a joke.
I would have been for giving him one more year. And I'm pretty sure he would have gotten another spread coach to replace Lashlee. But thats neither here nor there because how often are hopeful expectations of a grand season dashed to the ground when the season actually happens? Too often!

I'd take Manny back, right now, with the NIL investments being made. True story, not even kidding. Neg away, but he did far better with this same roster than the overpaid guys we've got right now. We're talking a day worker staff outperforming Mario and company. What a joke.
Are you kidding me, Manny brought this spiral on . Terrible beyond terrible recruiting. Meanwhile you all suck his balls like he was a good coach. He hit lightening in a bottle with lashlee . This is the least talented team since Butchs 1 st year. They at least had heart. The back 7 might be the worst at Miami in 40 plus years. But keep licking mMannys ***

Advertisement
Are you kidding me, Manny brought this spiral on . Terrible beyond terrible recruiting. Meanwhile you all suck his balls like he was a good coach. He hit lightening in a bottle with lashlee . This is the least talented team since Butchs 1 st year. They at least had heart. The back 7 might be the worst at Miami in 40 plus years. But keep licking mMannys ***
He missed on his first coach and got the second one right. You saying he was lucky?

I’m not gonna sit here and play the “Manny didn’t have us playing this bad” game but what I will say is the jokes and subliminal shots need to end. Period. Mario talked a lot of crap in the offseason about Manny indirectly. Now he looks like a **** fool. This product is by far worse then anything we have seen since pre-Schnelly. We might not score more then 14 points again for the rest of the year. Smh.

Sure, we're stuck in a ditch right now, but I'd gladly take the driver who put us there over the one trying to get us out because at least the car was moving.

If you wish we had Manny back, you need to sober up.
Lmao bad analogy there buddy. I don’t want Mandy back, but right now this bih in quicksand!!!
Sinking Days Of Our Lives GIF by Global Entertainment

Last edited:
Advertisement
You do but Mario strapped ankle weights and weight vest on after he felt the quicksand 😂. It’s on him
My comment has nothing to do with Mario. It's about wanting any of the last 4 guys.

I'll reserve judgment on Mario for now, but I'm not a big Gattis fan.

Advertisement
Back