Manny Laughing his *** off

Advertisement
At least Mannys teams came out the half fighting hard.

No more disrespect towards that man..

He did his best for the team he grew up loving..

Blame that sorry *** admin for hiring him.. still he did his best tho, made changes.. at the very lease he allowed us to see the best offense we’ve had in 20 years,

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd take Manny back, right now, with the NIL investments being made. True story, not even kidding. Neg away, but he did far better with this same roster than the overpaid guys we've got right now. We're talking a day worker staff outperforming Mario and company. What a joke.

Blame that sorry *** admit for hiring him.. he did his best, made changes.. at the very lease he allowed us to see the beat offense we’ve had in 20 years,
And brought us the best defense since 2005 in 2018.

Advertisement

Blame that sorry *** admit for hiring him.. he did his best, made changes.. at the very lease he allowed us to see the beat offense we’ve had in 20 years,
Grew up loving?
He went to FSU, his Daddy bought him a shiny toy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got to imagine this feels so good for him, Manny was garbage as a HC but at least he understood we had to run an Uptempo Spread offense here to be successful after doing the opposite the previous 15 years and failing.
So let me see if I got you right. You are praising Manny for understanding that he needed an uptempo spread offense. Although Manny originally hired Dan Enos whose offense was just as bad as Gattis’.

If Mario fires Gattis and hires uptempo spread….he would do exactly what Manny did. So your post is potentially the dumbest ever on CIS.

I'd take Manny back, right now, with the NIL investments being made. True story, not even kidding. Neg away, but he did far better with this same roster than the overpaid guys we've got right now. We're talking a day worker staff outperforming Mario and company. What a joke.
Should of just hired lane Kiffin when we had the chance

So let me see if I got you right. You are praising Manny for understanding that he needed an uptempo spread offense. Although Manny originally hired Dan Enos whose offense was just as bad as Gattis’.

If Mario fires Gattis and hires uptempo spread….he would do exactly what Manny did. So your post is potentially the dumbest ever on CIS.
Mario isn't going to do that, that's the difference. I'm also no really praising Manny, I clearly said he was a terrible HC. The dumbest post ever? Gtfo 😂

Advertisement
Back