Manny Laughing his *** off

Grew up loving?
He went to FSU, his Daddy bought him a shiny toy..
I get y’all hate manny,.

But the man grew up going to Canes games, and did his very best when he got the opportunity to be the coach. .

He isn’t a good HC, and a middle of the road DC.

But our admin felt he was a great fit. He didn’t hire himself..

Advertisement
Mario isn't going to do that, that's the difference. I'm also no really praising Manny, I clearly said he was a terrible HC.
But you praised him for changing the offense. You’re dumber than you look. You can’t even follow your own logic.

Got to imagine this feels so good for him, Manny was garbage as a HC but at least he understood we had to run an Uptempo Spread offense here to be successful after doing the opposite the previous 15 years and failing.
The man who hired Dan Enos was training on the job.

Also, he had no idea who was going to replace Lashlee had he not been fired.

I get y’all hate manny,.

But the man grew up going to Canes games, and did his very best when he got the opportunity to be the coach. .

That’s why Flake James was fired first.

I'd take Manny back, right now, with the NIL investments being made. True story, not even kidding. Neg away, but he did far better with this same roster than the overpaid guys we've got right now. We're talking a day worker staff outperforming Mario and company. What a joke.
All we’ve got is the recruiting. If he can hold that and stack thats all we’ve got right now.

Advertisement
I get y’all hate manny,.

I don't hate Manny either, but this was a set piece hiring, no true search was performed..

But you praised him for changing the offense. You’re dumber than you look. You can’t even follow your own logic.
Me acknowledging him for making a basic offensive philosophy change that 90% of college football has already made doesn't mean I'm praising him, you are just nitpicking and trying to start something.

Advertisement
Got to imagine this feels so good for him, Manny was garbage as a HC but at least he understood we had to run an Uptempo Spread offense here to be successful after doing the opposite the previous 15 years and failing.
He's the reason we're in this damned predicament. **** Manuella and the cupboard full of a bull**** he left us with. Could have at least left us the shot glasses so we could forget these next 1-2 years of the rebuild. ***** couldn't even be bothered to give us that courtesy.

Manny is one of the reasons why we're in the position we're in, such a dumb post.
Manny left us a 7-5 roster.... This mess is on Mario. Absolutely no reason we should be getting bullied by Duke and Middle Tennessee then losing 45-3 to a 4-3 FSU team. Mario brought in numerous transfers and only lost a couple of starters from last year's team.

Advertisement
It's not him, it's money. It won't matter, he'll still mess it all up.
I just want him to stack talent right now. I’ve never thought he was remotely a coaching savant but I do need him to be a hiring savant. That hasn’t been the case. He can’t possibly think this is all players. This starts with him and hiring Gattis to run what Mario wants to run. I don’t think he’ll change but im open to being pleasantly surprised with the next OC hire. Regrettably I think he’ll hire and run the same philosophy.

Advertisement
Sure, we're stuck in a ditch right now, but I'd gladly take the driver who put us there over the one trying to get us out because at least the car was moving.

If you wish we had Manny back, you need to sober up.

I just want him to stack talent right now. I’ve never thought he was remotely a coaching savant but I do need him to be a hiring savant. That hasn’t been the case. He can’t possibly think this is all players. This starts with him and hiring Gattis to run what Mario wants to run. I don’t think he’ll change but im open to being pleasantly surprised with the next OC hire. Regrettably I think he’ll hire and run the same philosophy.
Mario needs to show his worth my keeping the majority of this class together. I understand if 1-2 bounce but this needs to be at least a Top 15 recruiting class with 20+ commits come signing day.

Advertisement
Back