Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So based off that only 1 coach is successful/elite each season, unless you discount conference rings (which he wins every year) the only thing that matters is the NC ring?

Tough crowd......

/He IS elite IMO
Your intellect is baffling. You seem to disagree with my post agreeing with your post. But you aren't a troll...

Somebody been reincarnated? Is that you my friend?

Bama beat ole miss 63-48 and Florida 52-46. Those two teams combined had 9 losses.

Did Saban get outcoached and only win because Jones bailed him out the way King did it for Manny?
Show me where Bama also had a 62-26 loss on their schedule last year, to a team that lost to FSU. Think total picture. You can get away with a couple close calls in an undefeated season, but to have close calls on top of brutal losses paints a pretty ugly picture.

Your intellect is baffling. You seem to disagree with my post agreeing with your post. But you aren't a troll...

Somebody been reincarnated? Is that you my friend?
No idea what you are hinting at or who you are or think I am. But my post was aimed at those saying Riley had won "nothing", which is a retarded statement, but par for the course on CIS. I don't even recall having any exchange with you over this topic tbh.

Anything else???

Last edited:
Advertisement
No idea what you are hinting at or who you are or think I am. But my post was aimed at those saying Riley had won "nothing", which is a retarded statement, but par for the course on CIS. Anything else???
If you get the full comprehension level of the post it was that Riley was listed but not Campbell. What I will say is perhaps Riley has the easier route than Campbell, no slam on Riley.

Riley has won nothing other than his conference and the Cotton Bowl I believe. Campbell has conference championships and won the Fiesta Bowl.

Riley has more talent and tradition to work with so if you were going to mention Riley then Campbell should be there too IMO.

Dude’s the ultimate slurper. He did the same **** under Golden.

You were in junior high when Golden was here. And you obviously flunked math while you were there, considering I joined CIS after he was gone. So you know exactly zero about what I thought about him doofus.

But while you’re here please thrill us all with more Tua evals.

Advertisement
If you get the full comprehension level of the post it was that Riley was listed but not Campbell. What I will say is perhaps Riley has the easier route than Campbell, no slam on Riley.

Riley has won nothing other than his conference and the Cotton Bowl I believe. Campbell has conference championships and won the Fiesta Bowl.

Riley has more talent and tradition to work with so if you were going to mention Riley then Campbell should be there too IMO.
I got you. Personally I like Riley better and think he is the best offensive mind in CFB. Campbell has never won the B12 with Riley as a HC (never won it all for that matter) nor has he sniffed a Final Four. That's likely not changing anytime soon either.

But I like how you build up Campbell's 2 MAC championships as clout but never recognize Riley winning the B12 every year he has been HC as "Riley has won nothing", that's a special take..... very CIS-like

He's a **** good coach (never said he was not), I just prefer Riley. Comprehend that???

King goes off and we rack up 650 yards in a shoot out win-Manny got out coached and King carried him.

Bama gives up two 50 spots to two far inferior opponents and wins-no correlation

Ok
It’s comical
Show me where Bama also had a 62-26 loss on their schedule last year, to a team that lost to FSU. Think total picture. You can get away with a couple close calls in an undefeated season, but to have close calls on top of brutal losses paints a pretty ugly picture.
I’m pretty sure nobody is mistaken us for Bama..are u actually saying we were outcoached in a road game..that we won..is that what we doing rn?

It’s comical

I’m pretty sure nobody is mistaken us for Bama..are u actually saying we were outcoached in a road game..that we won..is that what we doing rn?
I don't take his (Thomas's) post like that but GoCanes (aka Mrs. Diaz) was comparing it to Saban being outcoached when his team put up 60plus points and 750 yards in a 15 point SEC win in a season they were undefeated and National Champs in the same "boat" as it.

:pgdead:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got you. Personally I like Riley better and think he is the best offensive mind in CFB. Campbell has never won the B12 with Riley as a HC (never won it all for that matter) nor has he sniffed a Final Four. That's likely not changing anytime soon either.

He's a **** good coach (never said he was not), I just prefer Riley. Comprehend that???
On the above...There are two sides of the ball no? With inferior talent, Campbell has beaten Riley twice including for the first time in 60 years in Ames. No other coach in recent Oklahoma history lost to IA state in Ames. Riley did it although it was payback time in the championship game

Riley should be successful at Oklahoma as the tradition makes it easier to recruit. Better recruits more success. Unless those two swap places for a couple of years it is impossible to know so all you have is your opinion as with others and their opinions. Comprehend that??? Anger issues much?

On the above...There are two sides of the ball no? With inferior talent, Campbell has beaten Riley twice including for the first time in 60 years in Ames. No other coach in recent Oklahoma history lost to IA state in Ames. Riley did it although it was payback time in the championship game

Riley should be successful at Oklahoma as the tradition makes it easier to recruit. Better recruits more success. Unless those two swap places for a couple of years it is impossible to know so all you have is your opinion as with others and their opinions. Comprehend that??? Anger issues much?
Not angry at all kid, you prefer Campbell who never has and never will win the B12 as long as Riley is Sheriff and I prefer Riley who needs to get a better defense to win a NC and take that final step.

It's all good with me on a discussion board, like you said it is just "opinions" that most if not all experts agree with my stance that Riley >. Good chat.

Last edited:
I don't take his (Thomas's) post like that but GoCanes (aka Mrs. Diaz) was comparing it to Saban being outcoached when his team put up 60plus points and 750 yards in a 15 point SEC win in a season they were undefeated and National Champs the the same "boat" as it.

:pgdead:
I think what Gocanes was doing was simply comparing games that were won in shootouts. Other buddy, I forget who said it exactly says manny was outcoached and carried by king..so by that theory Saban was outcoached with a clear talent advantage like we think we have over nc state on paper and was carried by Mac Jones in a game that was played in similar fashion. A shootout..u see when u nicpick you have to at least be consistent and hold everyone to the same standard..saying we were outcoached in a road game, with a lot of guys missing from Covid that we actually won Is pretty asinine and silly at this point..then it goes from that to what about UNC. It’s comical at this point. Nobody thinks manny is a elite coach at this point but **** give credit when it’s do😂

Advertisement
I think what Gocanes was doing was simply comparing games that were won in shootouts. Other buddy, I forget who said it exactly says manny was outcoached and carried by king..so by that theory Saban was outcoached with a clear talent advantage like we think we have over nc state on paper and was carried by Mac Jones in a game that was played in similar fashion. A shootout..u see when u nicpick you have to at least be consistent and hold everyone to the same standard..saying we were outcoached in a road game, with a lot of guys missing from Covid that we actually won Is pretty asinine and silly at this point..then it goes from that to what about UNC. It’s comical at this point. Nobody thinks manny is a elite coach at this point but **** give credit when it’s do😂
I agree, there is PLENTY to indict Manny on, but that game is not one of them. Same as saying Saban was "outcoached" in a double digit SEC victory where they scored 60plus.

The doofus is incapable of that kind of depth of thought. All he’s looking for is the next limb to hump on in literally every single thread.

Last edited:
Not angry at all kid, you prefer Campbell who never has and never will win the B12 as long as Riley is Sheriff and I prefer Riley who needs to get a better defense to win a NC and take that final step.

It's all good with me on a discussion board, like you said it is just "opinions" that most if not all experts agree with my stance that Riley >. Good chat.
Lions didn't so I think that takes "all" experts off your extensive list of those that agree with you. Experts...that is a good one as they are just people who get paid to write an opinion. Blake James is an expert.

Also, the way you throw around little childish barbs the kid in the room would be you. You should be in time out.

Lions didn't so I think that takes "all" experts off your extensive list of those that agree with you. Experts...that is a good one as they are just people who get paid to write an opinion. Blake James is an expert.

Also, the way you throw around little childish barbs the kid in the room would be you. You should be in time out.
Yeah, no NFL teams have approached Riley, good take.

:pgdead: at using any thing football related at all the Detroit Lions do as an argument for your side...... that's GOLD

good talk buddy, I will let it rest now, I think any more debate is futile

/3.....2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back