Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sustaining success is a **** of a lot easier when you’re dropping bags.....
coker had nevin dropping bags hahaha but still managed to crash the ferrari he was given
while riley/day may not be saban/dabo level what they have done is impressive and it doesnt seem like there will be any drop off soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
yall really dont think riley is top 3 after producing 2 back to back 1st rounders qbs then jalen hurts in the 2nd who nobody thought he'd be in the league....then he gets spencer rattler who's looking like a future 1st rounder?.....smh do you guys watch football outside of UM? or what?

Bama beat ole miss 63-48 and Florida 52-46. Those two teams combined had 9 losses.

Did Saban get outcoached and only win because Jones bailed him out the way King did it for Manny?

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Matt Campbell is already an elite HC. Dude is winning at one of the worst programs in FBS history and built Toledo into the no question best team in the MAC while he was there. He’s had Logan Woodside, Kareem Hunt, Michael Roberts, Deonte Johnson, Hakeem Butler, David Montgomery, Allan Lazard, and Kene Nwangwu. All are his guys and that’s not including Brock Purdy, Breece Hall(who’s probably going to be a 1st rounder), and Tyler Kolar. All of those dudes are still on his roster and are going to be draft picks...at ******* Iowa State. Get out of your moms basement and come join us in the real world.
Oh..ok. He at ******* ISU..but he “elite”. Locations and expectations is the name of the game. Rings and tings

Advertisement
Oh..ok. He at ******* ISU..but he “elite”. Locations and expectations is the name of the game. Rings and tings
So Campbell isn't a take for you?

If being objective, his performance with the talent he gets (if going off "stars") is pretty good against schools with so called studs. I state isn't a recruiting hot bed and they are the step child to Iowa.

Step child with attitude.

Location for him is tough and he has exceeded expectations. They love him there and why wouldn't they? Best winning percentage in school history I believe and he has won conference coach of the year multiple times... If he would have done that at Texas or OU you would be saying oh but he gets all the best players in a weak conference.

These rankings are absolute trash.
- Chip Kelly at #39? Dude is a joke.
- Bronco Mendenhall is way too high on this list at #26. Little too much love here
- James Franklin at 13? Dude fell flat on his face last year.
- Let's pump the brakes with Mack Brown at #12. That is aggressive as ****
Mack made UNC relevant, left and won a title at texas, where no one has done **** since, and now came back and is kicking our *** again......so top 12 seems pretty accurate.
Do we hope he fails? Or hope he improves? I feel like many hope the team ****s the bed so we can get rid of him. I feel like some want their cake and to eat it too, but I do t see how that can work. Me personally, I hope he turns the corner and the team succeeds.
what does the hope of anyone here have anything to do with anything. He's been ****ting the bed on his own just fine. He can't beat a real team

Lmao, your desperation is truly awesome to watch.

Aren’t you embarrassed at all by your nonsensical, chronic leg humping spamming literally every thread?
Are you embarrassed by your dumb *** porsts???

You tried to use a game where a coach's team racked up 750 yards of offense and won by 15 points as an example of him being "outcoached", think about how dumb that is.

But folks are on here saying Riley IS elite. Can you point out exactly what rings he has? The ring expectation is always there, but no rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back