Manny jumps 26 spots in top coaches list

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren’t many coaches I would take over manny at the U. In terms of fit, scheme (offensive and defensive), knowledge of the area, willingness to adapt, and track record of being ahead of the curve (data analysis and portal).

obviously needs to improve on in game adjustments and clock management, but that comes with experience. He definitely improved in that area from year 1 to year 2. Still not up to par though.

People forget that Richt was hyping the **** out of Diaz regarding his big picture mindset.
And where is Richt now lol?

Advertisement
Not knocking Riley, just saying he inherited a championship contending program from a HOF coach just like Ryan Day at Columbus. What Scott Frost did at UCF was amazing. What Campbell IS doing at ISU is amazing. What Kirk Ferentz is doing at Iowa is amazing. Throw Luke Fikell in there too. These guys had to build from the ground up, Riley and Day didn't.

Advertisement
Do we hope he fails? Or hope he improves? I feel like many hope the team ****s the bed so we can get rid of him. I feel like some want their cake and to eat it too, but I do t see how that can work. Me personally, I hope he turns the corner and the team succeeds.

How much are you going to donate to buy him out and get a better coach?

Advertisement
Not knocking Riley, just saying he inherited a championship contending program from a HOF coach just like Ryan Day at Columbus. What Scott Frost did at UCF was amazing. What Campbell IS doing at ISU is amazing. What Kirk Ferentz is doing at Iowa is amazing. Throw Luke Fikell in there too. These guys had to build from the ground up, Riley and Day didn't.

Scott Frost sucks

How much are you going to donate to buy him out and get a better coach?
36E63FB5-C3F3-4D81-8630-4A936089EA41.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back