Manny: Jarren starting if...

Advertisement
tell me how good he looked vs BC? how about CMU before this mysterious injury, guy has gotten worse every game now that coaches know how to game plan him.
Bud Foster said the guy was a joke

and UVA's D-Coordinator said Kosi wasnt much of a threat! So

I wonder why every coach we get is so stubborn? Enos might not be the greatest coach ever but he’s no dummy. He’s been around a while & coached at Bama. I understand it’s hard to totally abort your offense midseason but he has to see it’s not working. I played football only up until HS so I’m not claiming to be some guru but even a casual fan would know if you have a **** oline you should not be dead set on running these slow developing plays. This team should be in the gun 90% of the time & spreading it out with quick passes.

Advertisement
He’s contractually obligated to do this show.
giphy.gif

I think the important thing is keeping Manny over at the defense and away for the offense. Offense went down on that last drive and scored stake to the heard TD, not field goal with tons of time on clock. Good thing too, because nothing says Manny could stop last minute drive by UVA. Keeping him away from the offense during the game might have been the difference.

Advertisement
Perry lead the GW drive, why are you so mad that Perry is taking the QB1 and running with it, just enjoy the ride
lol...not mad.......just think Perry isn't as good as Williams...and Manny said when Williams is health hes QB1....Perry didn't do enough to steal QB1 against UVA...i was really hoping Perry was going to do more but he didnt.

****ed of the offense looking sh*tty for majority of the game? Of course I am

If you don’t have a favorite or suck a particular qb you’re a “ misfit”.

i guess I’m a misfit too.

Honestly I don’t care who starts , but people acting like kosi is just so much better is just agenda driven bs. Both kids have strengths and do something better than the other. Kosi could be a better option because of the ol and his pocket presence. He’s a more decisive decision maker and runner. But let’s not act like he wasn’t average Saturday.

In reality nothing drastic will change no matter the qb, until the ol improves.

What bothers me about this situation is this statement below:

“… The guy came in during really difficult circumstances, worked his tail off, competed, made a couple of plays out of the pocket, off schedule plays… Of course, then there were four plays in a row where it’s, `What is he doing?’ - he went the wrong way on a bootleg one play, took a sack.”

Nkso comes in at 0-21 and leads a 35 point comeback to almost win the game— and Enos finds a way to insult Kosi for making a few mistakes — mistakes that didn’t give the other team 21 ***KING points like JW....

But please let’s not say anything to hurt JW’s feelings or confidence ok?? Don’t worry JW is our starting QB no matter what!

What the ***?

Why is Kosi being treated like the black-sheep when he’s clearly the better game time QB who can actually win us tough games?

#TNM

Advertisement
Some of you must be new to football. The coaches have to do these interviews every week. So you're not going to get new material from them every week because they don't want to give away every detail of whats going on behind the scenes.
LOL.....as in 9 yrs old new to football.

Play calling, offensive line and of course, Virginia's defense had a lot to do with an inept offense. The point is... Perry was able to OVERCOME all that and led Miami to two scoring drives in CRUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it was the defense that overcame it. Not one touchdown in what 6 red zones opportunities. They were the ones that gave him the chance IN CRUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would we seriously question jarrens arm just because we HAD to throw down the field to get back in it vs va tech? It was literally the only plays they could call at that point.

And No we actually didn’t throw it long more vs uva , we threw just 4 deep balls over 20 yards vs uva completing just 1 of those. Had 4-5 to 5 balls over 20 yards vs Unc and had 2 passes in his 7 attempts over 20 yards vs va tech( 1 pass to Brevin and an underthrow to Wiggins). Either way we are missing the deep ball regardless of qb playing and it needs to be fixed

Not an "I told you so" thing but these are interesting passing depth stats. 15 20+ yard attempts for Kosi in 7Qs, 14 for Jarren in 4 full games.

Advertisement

Not an "I told you so" thing but these are interesting passing depth stats. 15 20+ yard attempts for Kosi in 7Qs, 14 for Jarren in 4 full games.

What else type of throws would they make or call being down 28-0? I would hope they dial up more deep passes to try and get back in the game.

What else type of throws would they make or call being down 28-0? I would hope they dial up more deep passes to try and get back in the game.

3 “deep” balls a game is pretty atrocious with our athletes. We were dialing it up from the jump against UVA. Idc who plays but there’s certainly a correlation between Kosi playing and stretching the field

Advertisement
Back