Manny is the state’s best recruiter, per 247

We all know you’re super rich and cool, much like everyone else on this board, but yeah they make a living covering college football. I’m sure not enough to own multiple properties in Vail, Pacific Palasides, and Paris like a man of your generational wealth, but I’d bet a decent number of people would take it.
If multiple people would take what these turds are making for “a living” then they’re super pathetic. And Bernie Madoff made an infinitely better living than these incredible sports reporters you idolize. You trusting his investment advice?

Advertisement
Nah, just pointing out that not every human on the planet thinks this is the worst program ever assembled. If you were dropped from another galaxy onto this board, you'd think we were UMass. There are things to be optimistic about, if you aren't the most miserable creature ever created. Those are what I choose to focus on. But Miami fans gonna Miami fan, just how it goes.
You’re on here creating drama. You Manure worshippers are the only ones creating all this drama by constantly trying to prop him up for off field fake accolades and then throwing snarky digs at the guys who are rightly skeptical of him based on his work on Saturdays.

You’re on here creating drama. You Manure worshippers are the only ones creating all this drama by constantly trying to prop him up for off field fake accolades and then throwing snarky digs at the guys who are rightly skeptical of him based on his work on Saturdays.

I'm incredibly skeptical of him based on his work on Saturdays, which is of course all that matters. However, we won't be able to see any of those measuring stick Saturdays for about 25 or so weeks. So the only things that be done right now are make improvements in the hopes of being better when those said Saturdays show up.

So far, it's not good enough. But it was better in 2020 than it was in 2019, and a LARGE part of that was because of what was done during LAST off-season. So, if you continue to improve THIS off-season, the hope is to make 2021 better than 2020. I'm certainly skeptical that happens, but I'm not going to walk around kicking my dog all day like have the weirdos do around here and not at least discuss that he seems to be making moves similar to what he did last off-season in the hopes to continuously improve. We'll see in the fall.

If multiple people would take what these turds are making for “a living” then they’re super pathetic. And Bernie Madoff made an infinitely better living than these incredible sports reporters you idolize. You trusting his investment advice?

I would listen 7 zillion percent more to the opinions of the state of Florida football from Gaby and Josh and Bud, etc, than I would Canemang and the mouth-breathers around here who spend their unemployment money to fly useless banners. So yeah, it's relevant. And I would imagine those dudes are making a better living than 80% of this board, so you're interacting with a ton of "super pathetic" folks around here.

Advertisement
I would listen 7 zillion percent more to the opinions of the state of Florida football from Gaby and Josh and Bud, etc, than I would Canemang and the mouth-breathers around here who spend their unemployment money to fly useless banners. So yeah, it's relevant. And I would imagine those dudes are making a better living than 80% of this board, so you're interacting with a ton of "super pathetic" folks around here.

It wasn’t their unemployment money

Probably stole it from their moms purses

You're missing a class. The one we just landed was even better.

Was working late yesterday so just saw this. Nah, I get we (early) signed another class. But from my observations over the years, the formative part of recruitment happens during the junior year, and nearly all those kids that signed in the 2021 class were committed by summer when they had nothing but Manny's word to go by. Plus it was his "honeymoon" class. From now on, he has to stand on his record at the U.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t listen to either these goofy bloggers you listed or the mongoloids on here. I don’t need someone to tell me what I’m seeing, and I suspect you don’t either. Football isn’t all that complicated that I need some 20 year old recruiting nerd to tell me what I’m seeing.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t listen to either these goofy bloggers you listed or the mongoloids on here. I don’t need someone to tell me what I’m seeing, and I suspect you don’t either. Football isn’t all that complicated that I need some 20 year old recruiting nerd to tell me what I’m seeing.

Well to be fair, this was a ranking of recruiters only. I don’t think Manny would be #1 on a list of football coaches. Your post is valid, though.

There's so much wrong with your post above. It's perfect!

Your measure of validation is wealth, apparently. Your words. At the same time you seem to think sports reporters are doing well. At the same time you seem to think 80% of this board isn't. At the same time you don't really differentiate who comprises the 80% or 20%. You say there is a big portion of the board that's 'super pathetic.' You validate that by assuming they're poors and on unemployment. You can't properly process that there are a bunch of people on this board who are actually pretty smart and talented, whether you like their posting style or not.

The only thing missing from your routine is the thing some more advanced slurpers with your mindset do where they tell everyone how smart and successful they are and how miserable and dumb the person they're talking to is. You seem to try to keep it more general, which I guess means you're either less messed up than some other slurpers or just less evolved.

I'm incredibly skeptical of him based on his work on Saturdays, which is of course all that matters. However, we won't be able to see any of those measuring stick Saturdays for about 25 or so weeks. So the only things that be done right now are make improvements in the hopes of being better when those said Saturdays show up.

So far, it's not good enough. But it was better in 2020 than it was in 2019, and a LARGE part of that was because of what was done during LAST off-season. So, if you continue to improve THIS off-season, the hope is to make 2021 better than 2020. I'm certainly skeptical that happens, but I'm not going to walk around kicking my dog all day like have the weirdos do around here and not at least discuss that he seems to be making moves similar to what he did last off-season in the hopes to continuously improve. We'll see in the fall.
The above comment ironically flies in the face of your shtick. You say you're skeptical. You admit Manny has sucked so far, and that that is 'of course all that matters.' You admit that 'so far, it's not good enough.' But then, from there, you somehow jump or fly to the idea that you're 'not going to walk around kicking [your] dog all day like the weirdos do around here.' You seem to say that the 'weirdos' don't discuss his moves.

You sound really triggered and emotional. You're arguing with Franchise. The man has been a legendary Oracle on Cane sites since the Carter Administration. You may not like his shtick, but the idea that he's not here discussing Canes topics, isn't passionate and knowledgable about the program, etc., it's idiotic. You sound like you've fallen into the narcissistic hero trap where you have to act like capt savahoe and use hyperbolic language to try to preemptively dismiss or insult fans who aren't 'worthy' by your standard. Why not just quit with that nonsense? You're free to express your view without trying to claim it's better because everyone you disagree with is somehow mopey.

Advertisement
It's coming, if coach DIAZ did not give a rat's behind none of the this would be happening. He walks the walks.
He talks the talk, is more like it. When he wins something important you can come here with the walk talk. and him caring is neither here nor there. Coker and Shannon cared, too. Caring ain’t nearly table stakes for this job.

Where is bama osu or clemson?

Oh just mediocre florida schools battling each other for scraps.

I don't trust these evals yet till they perform like top picks. It's wait and see withme

Advertisement

The only measuring stick needed will be week one of the season ,so thankfully it won’t take multiple weeks for you guys to see just how far away Manny is.

Advertisement
Back