Manny is letting Miami be Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got pounded against physical teams.

We gave up 300 rushing to Wisky
We gave up 200 rushing to BC
And LSU got rushing yards when they wanted.

When teams have poor QB play we have to shut down their run game.
When your offense constantly goes 3 and out and your punter kicks backwards the defense tends to take more of a pounding,

Advertisement
With Richt I felt we had no shot at beating UF in 2019 & even though we have no idea what Manny will look like as a HC & we still don't know who the OC is (yet), my unbridled hatred for the Gaytes will not allow me to even think we lose (I know we might lol).

IF we run an uptempo Spread we can catch'em just like Mizzou did offensively & put some yards up on'em, and if our Defense steps up bringing heavy pressure on Pepe Franks, forcing turnovers & keeping them out of the end zone we can keep it close enough to pull away late to get the W.

I know I know it's too far away to even really consider it & the odds are going to be stacked against us, but as long as we can get a QB & have any kind of life on offense I'm gonna believe we have a much better chance than we originally had under the regime from last year.

Last edited:
We got pounded against physical teams.

We gave up 300 rushing to Wisky
We gave up 200 rushing to BC
And LSU got rushing yards when they wanted.

When teams have poor QB play we have to shut down their run game.
Most fans are too excited to remember these things, sunshine pump city around here. Im just waiting for results like anyone else and trying not to be too excited.

Advertisement
That's what I grew up on and that's the way it went down at MIAMI!!! I watched it all unfold from Jersey, son!

Bring it BACK!!! We started this, so let's end it!
images

Advertisement
Where’s my dude, MJ? You been worried we can’t sign anyone because we don’t have an offensive staff in place.

He was about to enroll to FSU. We got lucky... I think he was told who the OC is or at least the WR coach. Give Cooney a lot of credit for this one he made him believe in what was gonna happen

Advertisement
Back