Manny Interview

Advertisement
I went to the game. Worst game of my life, I was so ****ed wasted money on that. So I was happy later on that manny at least got what he deserved for getting the job undeservingly. Nice for an old guy like butch to win one. And it ended up getting Enos out. So it was justice in a way. At the time i was ****ed
Then why didn't you put penos in there? You went str8 to manny. You might've had a chance if you said penos!!

Manuela is one of the biggest clowns around. Happy butch spanked him last year.
I don’t downvote anyone hardly ever but you deserve it. On top of it, I reinstated your reply ban in Gator Tears. I shouldn’t have unbanned you when I did. You said you wanted to participate in the fun but never did... And you never said thank you. That’s final.

I don’t downvote anyone hardly ever but you deserve it. On top of it, I reinstated your reply ban in Gator Tears. I shouldn’t have unbanned you when I did. You said you wanted to participate in the fun but never did... And you never said thank you. That’s final.
I didn’t know I could message thank you back. Still not used to the forums. So thank you. And I didn’t end up seeing it until everything had died down so that’s why I didn’t participate. But ya thanks for it I appreciate it for sure.

Advertisement
If you're EVER happy to see Miami lose, you're certainly not a Miami fan.

You, specifically, are a clown.
You obviously weren’t around these parks last year. A bunch of people literally wanted Miami to lose so manny would be fired. I was never as extreme as some of those guys.

Manuela is one of the biggest clowns around. Happy butch spanked him last year.
You........Are a sick minded individual. As my old ****** grandmother used to say....You live in a world full of schmutz. You never take sides against the family!!!!!
Every self respecting Cane Fan knows this. Don't wish I'll will. Not a good look.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
I went to the game. Worst game of my life, I was so ****ed wasted money on that. So I was happy later on that manny at least got what he deserved for getting the job undeservingly. Nice for an old guy like butch to win one. And it ended up getting Enos out. So it was justice in a way. At the time i was ****ed
U sound like a dumb *** gaytor..**** lmao

Every FIU fan I've ever met is a Miami fan first and does nothing but talk $#!+ about Miami unless they're good, when the jump back on the bandwagon.

This clown fits the bill perfectly.
Lmao my older brother comes to mind..graduate of FIU. Huge fan when TY hilton was there and he still goes to their games..in 2017 I got the “can u find me extra tickets for the Notre dame game”..and after that win..”Are you going to the UVA game” 🤣

But you were “Happy Butch Spanked Manny last year”

That’s not “never”
I’m happy for a UM coaching legend getting a win that he probably found pretty satisfying. Butch has contributed much more to this program than manny ever has. Again I’m rooting for manny to turn it around. But a guy at the end of his career like butch, nothing wrong with looking back and being happy for the guy. Especially as it was a wake up call for us and got Enos out of here.

Advertisement
I’m probably Manny’s biggest hater. He’s definitely not going out without a fight have to admire that.

He’s getting players but still needs an elite staff. Still doubtful he does anything here.
I'm actually more optimistic following his OC/ offense hires. Looks like he's building a much better squad on that side of the ball.

Only time will tell.

The pandemic and his recent recruiting success may have bought him one more year

You obviously weren’t around these parks last year. A bunch of people literally wanted Miami to lose so manny would be fired. I was never as extreme as some of those guys.
Yup. That was the popular thing to say back then, now the "super fans" want to call you out. LOL.

Advertisement
Kill Me Smh GIF

Advertisement
Back