Manny Interview

I hope as Manny builds this winning program you keep your *** on the outside looking in.
Nope I will always cheer for the canes. I am excited about what comes next hope everything works out for Manny. But I can only give my honest assessment at this time. Hope he changes the picture. And btw it was wrong to hire him in the way we did. But still I hope it works out, I think lashleee will help a lot.

Advertisement
Nope I will always cheer for the canes. I am excited about what comes next hope everything works out for Manny. But I can only give my honest assessment at this time. Hope he changes the picture. And btw it was wrong to hire him in the way we did. But still I hope it works out, I think lashleee will help a lot.
Fvck you

Advertisement
Then why were you happy Butch beat him?

Then why were you happy Butch beat him?
I went to the game. Worst game of my life, I was so ****ed wasted money on that. So I was happy later on that manny at least got what he deserved for getting the job undeservingly. Nice for an old guy like butch to win one. And it ended up getting Enos out. So it was justice in a way. At the time i was ****ed

Sexual Harassment
You may have missed when he said he was happy about it.

But probably not.
What???

I'll type this real slow for you so you can understand. Ok?

I don't care if he is happy or not, the point was, Butch spanked Manny. Got it? Good.

Now go suck Blake James dyck.

I went to the game. Worst game of my life, I was so ****ed wasted money on that. So I was happy later on that manny at least got what he deserved for getting the job undeservingly. Nice for an old guy like butch to win one. And it ended up getting Enos out. So it was justice in a way. At the time i was ****ed
That blame goes to Enos more than Manny, he thought he hired a innovative offensive minded coach and got punked. at least he had the balls to fire him and he did it before the bowl game at that. Manny for now has made up for that mistake with Lashlee.

Advertisement
What???

I'll type this real slow for you so you can understand. Ok?

I don't care if he is happy or not, the point was, Butch spanked Manny. Got it? Good.

Now go suck Blake James dyck.

Lmao.

Go back into your hole doofus. Then crawl back out after the first loss to drop more knowledge bombs on all us Blake lovers.

agree. I thought he spoke very genuinely and well. It's pretty clear there's been a plan in place and the kids get it. I also think he is realistic.

As a parent, I can tell you the University has been nothing but transparent. All students returning to campus are required to have a negative COVID test on file. UM sent a pre-packaged kit with return instructions, etc. They have a pre-arranged lab doing the testing.

Students started moving in on Sunday. They are trying to maintain as much normalcy as possible while taking every safety precaution they can.
Gotta love the idea of moving forward and being proactive in the face of adversity...

Advertisement
That blame goes to Enos more than Manny, he thought he hired a innovative offensive minded coach and got punked. at least he had the balls to fire him and he did it before the bowl game at that. Manny for now has made up for that mistake with Lashlee.
Rookie mistake. He hadto own up to it and he did by hiring Lashlee. This year is his put up moment. For the sake of the U hope he's up for it..

agree. I thought he spoke very genuinely and well. It's pretty clear there's been a plan in place and the kids get it. I also think he is realistic.

As a parent, I can tell you the University has been nothing but transparent. All students returning to campus are required to have a negative COVID test on file. UM sent a pre-packaged kit with return instructions, etc. They have a pre-arranged lab doing the testing.

Students started moving in on Sunday. They are trying to maintain as much normalcy as possible while taking every safety precaution they can.
As harsh as we've been on some people at the university, they've really stepped up and done right through this.

Never been more proud.

Advertisement
I’m probably Manny’s biggest hater. He’s definitely not going out without a fight have to admire that.

He’s getting players but still needs an elite staff. Still doubtful he does anything here.

Advertisement
Back