Manny Interview

You got downvoted to oblivion for this take.
LOL.

Just look who downvoted, @Go Canes!! , @305to954 and the rest of those mouthbreathets. I'm glad not to think like them, those dudes don't know football. 305 thought we should go after the gaytor peepee franks. LOL Can you f'n imagine?

Thanks for pulling the receipt, I needed a laugh.

Advertisement
Deal with it.
Good on you for this thread

I think it’s natural for people to want to be optimistic and look for signs of life

I don’t want to be ****ed off all year watching games and *****ing all the time but when the FIU game happened…it’s hard to come off that

I think it’s natural for people to want to be optimistic and look for signs of life

I don’t want to be ****ed off all year watching games and *****ing all the time but when the FIU game happened…it’s hard to come off that
Thanks bro! You're a OG and great Cane's fan and you knew what was up. Better days are ahead!!

Advertisement

It's one thing to be optimistic, it's another to blindly support a coach that most (except the few everyone knows) knew was terrible at his job. Those posters mentioned by @miamicanephins are the absolute worst.

LOL.

Just look who downvoted, @Go Canes!! , @305to954 and the rest of those mouthbreathets. I'm glad not to think like them, those dudes don't know football. 305 thought we should go after the gaytor peepee franks. LOL Can you f'n imagine?

Thanks for pulling the receipt, I needed a laugh.

When the crying game crowd has nothing to currently weep uncontrollably about…..you get this bump.

Don’t worry, we’ll lose a game, recruit, assistant or something tragic like that soon enough.

You’ll be back to wringing out your handkerchiefs in no time .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back