Manny Haters: Why is King coming to Miami?

He's coming to Miami because of the OC, and the reason the OC is coming to Miami... Well it's a win win for him anyway... Miami just overpaid for the last OC who was crappy, and if he comes and turns this Offense around he'll be the Hottest OC on the block. Every team in the Country and maybe the NFL will take notice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get off the meth dude... you sound like some crazy old man screaming at people walking by your front porch.

Did you question the top 3 defense he developed when he was coaching?

HC’s are CEO’s who manage coaches. They don’t coach.

But when he stepped back into coaching D this year there was a clear pick up in the D performances.

Nothing wrong w the guy’s coaching. He made a bad pick in Enos and had a pansy QB1 and few cancers like JT on the team that wrecked the season.

Get over it.

You just keep on clowning.

Yes, head coaches coach. Maybe not in all the same ways they did when they were coordinators.

Clear pick up in the D performances? Wow, we were sooooo good on defense when we lost to FIU, Duke, and LaTech.

But I'm so glad that Manny spent all of Alonzo's salary on new coaches and illegal recruiting inducements.

Let the haters have their offseason.

They earned it. I mean.... we all earned it, but for some reason they're allowed to be more butthurt and more insufferable than the rest of us.

Cause he quit on his team last year and we were his best offer.

Im glad somebody brought this up, how can anyone get hype over certain type off transfers, all transfers are not created equal, i respect the transfer guys like Geechie boy, delaney, and osborn, guys that moved up in competition to prove themselves, we can put roche in that category now to as well, and bolden's situation was different, so his transfer is legit to as well. But guys like transfer tate, this new King guy and jw15's mentality, cant be trusted until proven otherwise!

Advertisement
Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
Who said he was the #1 transfer qb? Here come all the Manny fanboys out of the woods like we didnt get smashed by FIU and LaTech

Advertisement
Does it matter if Manny actually beats teams like FIU, LAcTech or an awful GA Tech team? Or does getting this kid to transfer magically wipe out this historically bad season for Manny?

I just want to make sure that I’m celebrating the correct “wins”.

I hope Miami wins 5 more national tiles.. Don't care who the coach is AT ALL. but if it's not Manny, then that means Miami has continued to underachieve. Therefore I hope he does well. If you don't feel the same way then you are a bad fan

See this is the standard for a “fan”

Rest of haters are tiresome to listen to in CIS with your constant bashing

Advertisement
Image result for talking to yourself gif

Why is the #1 QB transfer in American coming to Miami if Diaz is the **** HC you claim he is?

Awaiting your rationalizations....

Is it: “it’s all about Lashlee...”...which Diaz hired?

or is it “cuz King is retarded”?
And don't forget Blake James, who hired Manny. Give em both lifetime extensions.

Does it matter if Manny actually beats teams like FIU, LAcTech or an awful GA Tech team? Or does getting this kid to transfer magically wipe out this historically bad season for Manny?

I just want to make sure that I’m celebrating the correct “wins”.

all that matters are Instagram likes.

as for op, his finalists were us, Maryland, and Arkansas. So it’s clear that his priority was playing time at a ****** school in a power 5 conference, not the school with the best head coach

Advertisement
Back