Manny has already lost the entire fanbase after 7 games. Stunning

nah. it has everything to do with the fact Manny oversold and is under delivering. Then after saying how we're going to win now because that is "#TNM" way he retreat and is now starting to call things a rebuild when most of the rosters/coaching staff are guys he hired and recruited.
If I promise steak to a starving crowd and deliver rice cakes, they're a lot more like to kill me than a crowd that just had a lunch buffet.

Advertisement
You're a bigger moron than even your lisp portends if you take this job with an expectation of deserving patience.

You're an even bigger moron when you promise the world while ****ting on the previous coach in an effort to somehow disassociate yourself from the previous staff's failures.

We're the biggest morons for even being remotely fooled by any of this when deep down we all knew it was a joke hire and we were slurping up third rate Le Juene Road used car lot sales tactics.

Yup. 100% true.

That's what happens when you take over a team that finished 7-6 and inexplicably make it take another step back.

Advertisement
1571690479520.gif

Advertisement
It took about 4 years for the entire fanbase to turn on Golden. His tenure **** near cased a civil war early on.

Took about 2.5 years to turn on Shannon

Took 3 years to turn on Richt.

Manny has done the impossible. He’s literally lost the entire fanbase in 7 games. It’s also appearing many in the media is now giving him the side eye. Everyone can see this dude is a bull**** artist, and that’s not good. His interviews are getting cringeworthy, and again, were only 7 games into his regime.

This is going to end really, really ugly folks.

FWIW... I turned on Mr. Golden Showers after the season ended in 2011!

The only reason to turn on Golden was his love for his DC. He recruited well, represented us fairly well, bought into the brand, hated to lose... but his love-buddy. That was it

Nah, everyone turned on Golden before 4 years. Still, I get your point. This is about as ugly as one could expect. He inherited a team that just needed an O. Not anything amazing, just good enough to do basic things consistently. The O looks worse, even with better QB play. The D is taking steps back. Special teams decisions are brutal, as well as the kicking. It is 100% amateur hour, and we are paying dearly for it. Dan Enos is the highest paid flop of an OC I have ever seen. Blake Baker doesn't grasp situational football. Manny Diaz can do nothing right as a head coach. It's as bad as I have ever seen it here.

LITERALLY... If there is a God above, perhaps he would hear the collective supplications of Miami fans regarding the current head coaching and assistant coaching situations. And who knows. Los Tres Corches would be gone once the season ends But that's now how 5-dimensional REALITY operates. hUh

Advertisement
The only reason to turn on Golden was his love for his DC. He recruited well, represented us fairly well, bought into the brand, hated to lose... but his love-buddy. That was it
yup this was when AG lost me...same for CMR. Once you put your personal relationships ahead of UM's best interested it's over

Advertisement
I was rocking with Manny and giving him the benefit of the doubt on some things because he was a first year coach. But once I saw him continue to give Patchan playing time over Rousseau and Hill I knew then we were in big trouble from a coaching standpoint.

Don't get me wrong, he could do everything BUT win.

Advertisement
Back