Manny Diaz | Post Practice | April 5, 2016

I'll just say one more thing, and then I'll leave this thread alone.

The way I see it, if Manny Diaz wants to make it right... he needs to use whatever clout he has with the city of Miami and get us our own stadium and get the city to pay for it.

Manny Diaz owes Miami a stadium IMO.

Shut up... Ofcourse any fan will miss the OB but nobody will complain about SLS once we start winning championships in it. Thats why we cherish the OB so much, because of natties because of 58 home game win streaks. Just Win and the "dump" you speak of probably will be not ******.

Why is it that everyone in America except for you seems to understand we have a stadium and facilities issue?

Even Donna Shalala went on the record about it while she was university president. She called SLS "cavernous" and not a good college environment, not a good situation for Miami.

You have people like coach Howard Schnellenberger, to Alonzo Highsmith, and every corner of the program saying we need to get our own stadium.

How much more open and shut can you get?

Alot of people can say ****, few people will pony up for it.

Advertisement
Dummies erroneously hyper-analyzing the 8 lineman comment. Diaz wants to play AT LEAST 8. That doesn't mean he won't play 9 or 10 if we have that many who can play. He needs at least 8 in order to keep guys fresh against the spreads and uptempo offenses.

[video=youtube_share;tE9TuebrNCk]https://youtu.be/tE9TuebrNCk[/video]

"we don't want anyone thinking that they've figured it out, or that they've arrived"

that's all I need to hear. Don't listen the that we don't have enough talent stuff. That's all a mind***k to get the most out of these guys.

Dummies erroneously hyper-analyzing the 8 lineman comment. Diaz wants to play AT LEAST 8. That doesn't mean he won't play 9 or 10 if we have that many who can play. He needs at least 8 in order to keep guys fresh against the spreads and uptempo offenses.

Even most top teams rotate 8-9 guys. There's really no reason to hyper analyze this ****.

Advertisement

Even most top teams rotate 8-9 guys. There's really no reason to hyper analyze this ****.

The funniest part is watching these dopes scrounge for the 9th guy who is now doomed because Diaz said he needs 8. They're even moving DTs to DE. LULZ

The funniest part is watching these dopes scrounge for the 9th guy who is now doomed because Diaz said he needs 8. They're even moving DTs to DE. LULZ

Nobody was trying to figure out the 9th guy. Willis has already been workiing at both de and dt in practice. The guy asked a question about jackson and nobody has heard nothing from him.

So i dont see where the ****** joke is or where anybody is trying to figure out ****.

Nobody was trying to figure out the 9th guy. Willis has already been workiing at both de and dt in practice. The guy asked a question about jackson and nobody has heard nothing from him.

So i dont see where the ****** joke is or where anybody is trying to figure out ****.
Read the thread, donkey. If you need someone to interpret it for you let me know. You goofballs were taking the 8 as a cutoff not a minimum of what Diaz wants.

So i dont see where the ****in joke is or where anybody is trying to figure out ****.
Read the thread, donkey. If you need someone to interpret it for you let me know. You goofballs were taking the 8 as a cutoff not a minimum of what Diaz wants.

Bruh that **** doesnt matter. Everybody knows exactly 8 is the dead set number of guys who will play. The little corny jokes and know it all **** is lame.

Advertisement

So i dont see where the ****in joke is or where anybody is trying to figure out ****.

My question was/is specific to wondering if they will just move Willis to DE on a full-time basis if they can get the other 4 DTs to where they want them.

I thought I remembered a coach mentioning they thought Willis was smaller than they expected. Combine that with it being noted he was splitting time at DE and DT (where we have 4 other guys that are getting mentioned) it isn't that much a stretch that they move him ... Especially if the only DE's they're comfortable with are AQM, Chad, and Trent.

1 of the benefits of playing an even front is that you don't have to have specific body types for each position ... You can be much more flexible. An odd front absolutely requires certain body types, or physical attributes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back