Manny Diaz | Post Practice | April 5, 2016

It's interesting that Diaz mentioned wanting to play 8 guys on the DL.

I thought Pete or somebody else on the site commented that Willis was splitting time at DE?

If they leave Norton, Moten, Jenkins, and Mcintosh as the DT rotation, can the DE spots be handled by AQM, Trent, Chad, and Willis?

Advertisement
I'll just say one more thing, and then I'll leave this thread alone.

The way I see it, if Manny Diaz wants to make it right... he needs to use whatever clout he has with the city of Miami and get us our own stadium and get the city to pay for it.

Manny Diaz owes Miami a stadium IMO.

Shut up... Ofcourse any fan will miss the OB but nobody will complain about SLS once we start winning championships in it. Thats why we cherish the OB so much, because of natties because of 58 home game win streaks. Just Win and the "dump" you speak of probably will be not ******.

Why is it that everyone in America except for you seems to understand we have a stadium and facilities issue?

Even Donna Shalala went on the record about it while she was university president. She called SLS "cavernous" and not a good college environment, not a good situation for Miami.

You have people like coach Howard Schnellenberger, to Alonzo Highsmith, and every corner of the program saying we need to get our own stadium.

How much more open and shut can you get?

I think the renovations are buying UM some time. It'll be a different stadium going forward than what it has been. It'll look different when FSU comes to town.

The way I see it, if Manny Diaz wants to make it right... he needs to use whatever clout he has with the city of Miami and get us our own stadium and get the city to pay for it.

Shut up... Ofcourse any fan will miss the OB but nobody will complain about SLS once we start winning championships in it. Thats why we cherish the OB so much, because of natties because of 58 home game win streaks. Just Win and the "dump" you speak of probably will be not ******.

Why is it that everyone in America except for you seems to understand we have a stadium and facilities issue?

Even Donna Shalala went on the record about it while she was university president. She called SLS "cavernous" and not a good college environment, not a good situation for Miami.

You have people like coach Howard Schnellenberger, to Alonzo Highsmith, and every corner of the program saying we need to get our own stadium.

the ******* point is these little problems and talking points that we fans discuss are only existant because we cannot discuss about how good of a team we have or hey NC year coming up! These eras of terrible coaches have causes these problems to be blown out of proportion, maybe some stuff is bbad maybe it isnt as bad as we say. BUT IF WE WIN GAMES NONE OF THIS **** FROM WEIGHT ROOMS TO STADIUMS AND HELMET STICKERS WILL MATTER. Cause instead we will be talking about amazing hits, Canes bein Canes, us ****jing over FSU. The stuff that we all want to talk about and cannot wait to

Advertisement

the ****ing point is these little problems and talking points that we fans discuss are only existant because we cannot discuss about how good of a team we have or hey NC year coming up! These eras of terrible coaches have causes these problems to be blown out of proportion, maybe some stuff is bbad maybe it isnt as bad as we say. BUT IF WE WIN GAMES NONE OF THIS **** FROM WEIGHT ROOMS TO STADIUMS AND HELMET STICKERS WILL MATTER. Cause instead we will be talking about amazing hits, Canes bein Canes, us ****jing over FSU. The stuff that we all want to talk about and cannot wait to

Except not having a stadium hurts recruiting, which hurts our ability to win more games. So it matters.

"The unlearning process"...another shot at the clown show of the last few years

the ****ing point is these little problems and talking points that we fans discuss are only existant because we cannot discuss about how good of a team we have or hey NC year coming up! These eras of terrible coaches have causes these problems to be blown out of proportion, maybe some stuff is bbad maybe it isnt as bad as we say. BUT IF WE WIN GAMES NONE OF THIS **** FROM WEIGHT ROOMS TO STADIUMS AND HELMET STICKERS WILL MATTER. Cause instead we will be talking about amazing hits, Canes bein Canes, us ****jing over FSU. The stuff that we all want to talk about and cannot wait to

Except not having a stadium hurts recruiting, which hurts our ability to win more games. So it matters.

I'd like to read about some examples of a recruit not choosing Miami because of the stadium.

I'd like to read about some examples of a recruit not choosing Miami because of the stadium.

^^^ Thank you. Rivals or SEC schools spew that ****, that doesnt make it true at all.

Advertisement
Yes it would be nice to have our own stadium. But that isn't our issue. SLS can have a good atmosphere, the FSU game 2 years ago was insane. Just need to get butts in seats. Having the canopy will help with our noon games I believe. Plus, Mark Richt said it best in his interview. Georgia didn't always used to sell out until he started fielding a better product. Win and people will come. Will we sell out every game? No, but having increased competition in the ACC and the chance to be in more ranked game matches will sell more tickets. A lot of people never bought in with Golden, the vibe is very different this time around. Stop complaining about the stadium and support the **** players and show up even if it is at SLS. Richt is going after his IPF first, then maybe he will shift and start poking around for a field closer to campus

I thought Pete or somebody else on the site commented that Willis was splitting time at DE?

If they leave Norton, Moten, Jenkins, and Mcintosh as the DT rotation, can the DE spots be handled by AQM, Trent, Chad, and Willis?

Diaz has been saying they have 5 dts that will rotate and that includes willis. I guess they are only playin 3 DEs and that's aqm, chad, and harris. And maybe they use willis at end at times too.

Advertisement

Diaz has been saying they have 5 dts that will rotate and that includes willis. I guess they are only playin 3 DEs and that's aqm, chad, and harris. And maybe they use willis at end at times too.

What about Jackson? hmm

^^^ Thank you. Rivals or SEC schools spew that ****, that doesnt make it true at all.

Not saying that thats the only reason but the lack of fans attending games does hurt when a recruit visits for a game and the stadium is **** near empty. Then they go to fsu, clemson or one of those sec schools and that ***** is packed.

Advertisement

What about Jackson? hmm

Haven't heard anything about him. If he plans on playing 8 d-linemen and 5 dts are going to play i guess they are not to impressed with jackson.

Hey it is what it is, just win. Either we fall in love filling up SLS, or we win so much we end up with a new site. A father's sins don't visit the son...or in this case the Sun.

Advertisement
Back