Manny Diaz | Post Practice | April 5, 2016

Advertisement
His dad was the main reason the Orange Bowl got torn down

Kinda gotta laugh at the irony that Manny Diaz Jr is now the defensive coordinator for UM

But I don't see how any real fan can ever root for this guy

Kinda gotta laugh at the irony that Manny Diaz Jr is now the defensive coordinator for UM

Are you wearing a red rubber nose and big floppy shoes?

so blame the son for the dads failures?

do you also hate germany because of hitler?

Advertisement

LOL at all these mental midgets who suddenly discovered this site in March 2016.

Advertisement

LOL at all these mental midgets who suddenly discovered this site in March 2016.

I'm not sure having 19,000 posts on a college football fan forum is something to be proud of, guy. But you do you.

I'm not sure having 19,000 posts on a college football fan forum is something to be proud of, guy. But you do you.

You have more than that between all your banned accounts.

I loved the Orange Bowl. Had a lot of great memories at that place... both Canes and Dolphins. The place was magic, and much much better than the current dump we are playing in.

You have more than that between all your banned accounts.

You're right, you hardly ever post on here. What was I thinking. Carry on.

Advertisement

I loved the Orange Bowl. Had a lot of great memories at that place... both Canes and Dolphins. The place was magic, and much much better than the current dump we are playing in.

and..?

and..?

And that's my opinion.

I'll just say one more thing, and then I'll leave this thread alone.

The way I see it, if Manny Diaz wants to make it right... he needs to use whatever clout he has with the city of Miami and get us our own stadium and get the city to pay for it.

Manny Diaz owes Miami a stadium IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement

you-can-get-out-o.gif

Your right I'm from broward and I would not mind the city taking a dollar or 2 out of my check to pay for miami stadium. Hey uncle same takes far more then that to fund things I don't believe in.

I'll just say one more thing, and then I'll leave this thread alone.

The way I see it, if Manny Diaz wants to make it right... he needs to use whatever clout he has with the city of Miami and get us our own stadium and get the city to pay for it.

Manny Diaz owes Miami a stadium IMO.

Shut up... Ofcourse any fan will miss the OB but nobody will complain about SLS once we start winning championships in it. Thats why we cherish the OB so much, because of natties because of 58 home game win streaks. Just Win and the "dump" you speak of probably will be not ******.

Advertisement
Back