Manny Diaz on WQAM today

Paranos

All-ACC
Interesting listening, openly he throws shade on bad character UM players in the draft and that have transferred as @DMoney mentioned in his other thread about UM players character issues.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
So who has transferred since our fake head coach took the reigns? Bethel, D Smith, Hightower, Lingard, Dykstra, Irvin, Polendey, Patchan, Jarren, Bubbs. Anyone else? Then Thomas, Dallas, Bandy, and Garvin all left early for the draft.

If Bubba didn't transfer someone would have taken him out

He was def talking about Lingard, Jarren, Garvin, D smith

Interesting listening, openly he throws shade on bad character UM players in the draft and that have transferred as @DMoney mentioned in his other thread about UM players character issues.

Go Canes

So what kid would want to play for a coach like him?

Problem 1: Manny accepts zero accountability.

If our locker room was that awful, then the wrestling mat to begin our practice w/ the music is even more stupid. If our locker room was that bad, then showing up to a charity on a yacht is even more irresponsible. If our locker room was this bad, then coining us THE NEW MIAMI is foolish.

It's hard for players to bust their *** for a guy that's not easy to trust.

Advertisement
So who has transferred since our fake head coach took the reigns? Bethel, D Smith, Hightower, Lingard, Dykstra, Irvin, Polendey, Patchan, Jarren, Bubbs. Anyone else? Then Thomas, Dallas, Bandy, and Garvin all left early for the draft.
Bethel never transferred

If Bubba didn't transfer someone would have taken him out

He was def talking about Lingard, Jarren, Garvin, D smith
Why even bring up Jarren if you are Manny? He lost his job anyways and I’m sure they forced him out. It was really stupid for D Smith, Garvin, Bandy, and Lingard to leave. Maybe dumb for Irvin too? Jordan hasn’t been able to stay healthy and Irvin was in line for playing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the key takeaways I got from the podcast is the connection between our kid’s play and the draft. When discussing the hype and excitement around Rousseau concerning the 21 draft, Diaz made it clear that Rousseau will need to get better continue to get better. Not only to improve his draft stock but also, but also help the team win. This is to say that quality individual play and kids getting drafted are synonymous with winning. This is to say that if Rousseau were to get complacent and coast next season, it would hurt his stock and the teams overall play. If guys like JT4 and Garvin would have understood this, they would have worked to improve, performed better on the the field, help us win and been rewarded with higher draft status. It seems like a simple idea but one which was lost to many of our kids.

Advertisement
This is a joke manny included. Before u can even player develop, there is a stench that needs to be cleaned out of UM football. Probably from the top down. I just listened to footballville interview with lawrence cager he basically said he just went to miami because he couldnt go to alabama gave no real reason. If u add lingard and jarren we had a team of players wishing they were somwhere else. There is no magic scheme that will fix this, no drill will fix this, no recuiting edits will fix this. Money might fix it. We have players in the lockkeroom that dont care abt being there. Thomas brown called it cancer, Jadon Hasselwood called it just happy to be here. I call it p*ssy. Call urban myer he can get it fixed. I had a cousin and a buddy of mine that played for urban. Cousin played in the NFL and my buddy transferred out. They both told me there was no in between with Urban. Either you did it his way or he made you want to quit football. Look at the kid from st thomas. He quit ohio state after like 3 weeks lmao. Urban has a degree in psychology and would mess with the players from moving their sh*t out the dorms to changing what they could eat pregame. Once they were having a meal and urban fed some of the steaks, seafood etc and the other players like beanie weanies. He would win a title here in 4 years max. Compare that to what manny is doing. You go on radio after the fact. Those should have been quitting mid season if that was the case.

Advertisement
Back