Manny Diaz on Packer & Durham this morning

His seat is already flaming hot. Can't keep putting lipstick on a pig. Manny loses more big games than be wins. Facts!!
You know what else is a fact.. he went from 6-7 to 8-3. Not saying he’s nick Saban but no one that improves like that is on the hot seat. No **** he has to win big games! That’s what we’re a
waiting on.

Advertisement
Bama game is a scheduled L. I’m crying at Manny lowering expectations by refusing to play king. He’s a loser and will never win.
When VaTech beat eventual NC champion OSU, did it transform the program that year, or ever?

Don’t bother answering, I’ll give you the answer: NO

The gobblers went on the have a bad season, even we beat them that year, and Ohio State went on to win the national championship. I can’t remember the exact year, it was about like seven or eight years ago. Did nothing for Virginia Tech.

Beating one team, no matter who it is, especially early in the season, doesn’t transform a program.

Transforming a program comes from consistently winning, and doing all those myriad of things that you have to do before you can consistently win.

I’m not saying it would be a bad thing, I’d love it if we beat Alabama. But losing to them, or winning, is not going to make a huge difference in the long run. Please note the phrase in long run.

If we’re doing the right things, and even if we lose to Alabama but then win the rest of our games, then we are headed in the right direction.

One thing I’ve learned, never overestimate the importance of one game early in the season, one way or the other
Did you previously write for pravada and cover grain shortages? Most apologist tripe I’ve ever seen on this board. We are entering year 18 of a long run of failure. The floor is let’s be competitive and have expectations of competing. We have the fan base we deserve after all this losing I guess.

Bama game is a scheduled L. I’m crying at Manny lowering expectations by refusing to play king. He’s a loser and will never win.

Did you previously write for pravada and cover grain shortages? Most apologist tripe I’ve ever seen on this board. We are entering year 18 of a long run of failure. The floor is let’s be competitive and have expectations of competing. We have the fan base we deserve after all this losing I guess.
Are you okay? Do you want to talk about something?

Advertisement
On the road to a championship, Alabama means nothing. Our only path is through winning the ACC. Because of that, beating Duke or Georgia Tech is more important than beating Bama.

On the road to a championship, Alabama means nothing. Our only path is through winning the ACC. Because of that, beating Duke or Georgia Tech is more important than beating Bama.
They always say the road to college football glory always goes through Durham. Actually no one says that because it doesn’t.

+10 for using a "Pravda" reference.

I was more an "Izvestia" guy myself.

Had subs to both (digest versions) when that used to be a thing.

Advertisement
They always say the road to college football glory always goes through Durham. Actually no one says that because it doesn’t.
Can a loss to Bama keep us from the ACCCG? Can a loss to Duke?

+10 for using a "Pravda" reference.

I was more an "Izvestia" guy myself.

Had subs to both (digest versions) when that used to be a thing.
Glorious Comrade Diaz once again confirmed that supreme Miami linebackers were not negligently recruited in prior cycles. In fact, prior recruitment exceeded bench marks for 10 year plan. All stories to the Contrary are imperialist propaganda from gator country capitalist swamp creatures and other subversives!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If King is cleared to play by the doctors, you play him. Doesn’t matter if it’s Alabama or Central Connecticut. You play every game to win. Even a game where you likely don’t have much of a shot. Look at it this way, King tore his ACL while cutting in the open field. That exact play could have happened against Duke or Virginia Tech. The idea that he’s more likely to get hurt against one team vs another is kind of stupid.

Brother, beating the dukes and GT are the program minimum. Do you understand how standards work?
My post that you decided to take issue with begins with: "On the road to a championship..."

Had I said, "On the road back to prominence...", then you would be 100% correct.

tenor (7).gif

Dude it’s 2021. Do you really think a “team doctor” is gonna make the call on a player like King coming off acl surgery ?
did you watch Jaylen Waddle in the National Championship game? The dude was basically limping.

If King is cleared he plays. Even if he's not 100%.

Advertisement
Back