Manny Diaz on Joe Rose 12/31

Not gonna lie, the interview got me a bit excited. It’s clear that this program will have a new energy to it that hasn’t been seen in over a decade, however that won’t be enough. Willie brought energy to Trailerhassee and look at that dumpster fire.

Also it seems like we are almost certainly going to get a trasfer at QB.

Willie brought Kendall Briles to Tally. That’s got me concerned. We have to visit the Doak. If both teams are winning, it’s a Prime Time game in front of every Croot in the State.

Advertisement
All he needs to do is hire an OC who can move the chains. Lord knows we have the talent.

Not gonna lie, the interview got me a bit excited. It’s clear that this program will have a new energy to it that hasn’t been seen in over a decade, however that won’t be enough. Willie brought energy to Trailerhassee and look at that dumpster fire.

Also it seems like we are almost certainly going to get a trasfer at QB.

Not according to the FSU ball-licking brigade that infests this site...they say Tagfart is a great hire...

Advertisement
Definitely hiring a new OC

"So, yes, the people that I have in mind will be people will be people that will share that vision and again, basically give us the ability to, when you watch us play, I’m going to say the same thing I said three years ago, you’re going to say, ‘Oh, I know that. That’s the Miami Hurricanes who I’m watching. I recognize that bunch right there.’ That’s really paramount on the to-do list.”

Doesn't sound like a CMR-type offense to me. Definitely a good sign.

Willie brought Kendall Briles to Tally. That’s got me concerned. We have to visit the Doak. If both teams are winning, it’s a Prime Time game in front of every Croot in the State.
It’s hard to imagine FSU not being better next year and I think they will be on offense. However, Willie is still running that show and I think they will have the same lazy half *** effort that lost them 7 games. Hopefully they win like 7-8 games and Willie stays around a bit longer.

Have no choice at this point. Will be telling on who he hires on the offense.

Wonder if he’ll make any changes to the defensive staff. That would show me that he is able to recognize an issue and his ego won’t get involved unlike richt.
There won't be a single offensive coach IMO but maybe Dugans as he is a great recruiter. On D we should keep everyone but Diaz might change one small spot but Simpson Banda and Patke are staying as they are great ( well we know the first 2 are as Patke is a little green) .

More all flash no substance gimmickery. He doesn't "get it."

How about recruiting and development of talent? He didn't do either of those very well as DC.
D developed talent pretty well, actually. That u don’t get that kinda negates your arguments... Anywhoozles... the D schematically was consistently able to adjust in-game, which is what that o needs.

The recruiting will depend on who his staff hires.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Patke and Banda still gonna be co-defensive coordinators? Or will he demote 1 of them back to their position?

"And then, as you all know – you’ve been in this town for a long time – everybody loves the backup quarterback, right? That’s always the most popular guy. Because the next guy always has to be better than the first guy in. But all joking aside, we have to find a guy." - Manny

Shows what people couldn't figure out when things started going south, we were handcuffed to Rosier because no one was ready. Then Richt stole his confidence by benching him against Pitt after he'd come back against teams during the season. He was never the same after that and it became musical QBs.

That position was Richt's fault and the QB coach's which ultimately factored into us today talking about Manny as the new Coach of the Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Only an incompetent like Blake James would prioritize continuity in a coaching search when we just lost our last game 35-3 and we have our worst recruiting class in forever. Clown show.

Please manny bring the air raid to hard rock! something that excites us. So Florida athletes gonna ball and we don’t need the stuck up 5 star ones. See marquise brown from ou.

Sounded like most everyone will be gone of the offensive staff

And there will some shakeup on defense too

**** it let’s go Manny
I said it on Saturday.... fire Brown, baby Richt, Searles, Dugans, and Hartley none of them showed me anything special. Maybe let Dugans back in but I question his wr rotation so I might be inclined to fire all of them and let Manny hire. A new OL coach, new qb coach, new WR coach, new ST coach/ new TE coach

Advertisement
Back