Manny Diaz: Losing will not be tolerated

Advertisement

Advertisement
I just hope he’s serious about running up the scores and imposing our wills on lesser teams

I’m ready to start a run of dominance again!

This was a Jimmy Johnson thing and I loved it. To many times with Richt for example we had a chance to blow opponents out and he got conservative (more than usual) and the team creeped back in. I don’t think we lost many of those games but not good for the heart

What is he supposed to say? Lol

He didn’t have to say anything, so by saying this I feel he means it. I don’t remember Golden or Richt or Randy or Coker being this persistent with not losing and it not being acceptable. I like it, No idea if he can run a full team but I like everything else he’s doing.

I’m going to get crap for this but I grew up in Michigan and being 38 growing up with fab 5 and parts of the ****y Hurricane years and it’s so exciting to see both slowly creep back into the good ole days

Advertisement
Coker took his foot off the gas pedal far too early, too.

Like the '01 championship game with almost all the highlights from the 1st half.

Except for Vilma drilling a couple of guys.

This was a Jimmy Johnson thing and I loved it. To many times with Richt for example we had a chance to blow opponents out and he got conservative (more than usual) and the team creeped back in. I don’t think we lost many of those games but not good for the heart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coker took his foot off the gas pedal far too early, too.

Like the '01 championship game with almost all the highlights from the 1st half.

Except for Vilma drilling a couple of guys.
AMEN! In that game, we could have easily scored 50 points!!

LOVE IT! Football is, as are most sports, a psychological game. Players have to come out of the locker room thinking that they are going to win every game, and pound their opponents to oblivion. LOSING is NOT an OPTION! It is not acceptable, it will not be tolerated, and every one in the team (from the first minute of every game until the clock runs out in the 4th quarter of the last game of the season) must be accountable and hold every one accountable for the results. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back