Manny Diaz FIU Postgame Presser

Advertisement
It’s on Manny for this staff but for whatever reason he still seems to understand the issue. He said everything is under review which is what is what would he obvious but the last 2 guys wouldn’t even acknowledge an issue. The next step to see how the Manny era goes will be how he makes changes bc Enos has to go and most likely Baker. Baker runs Manny’s So that I is where I see somewhat of a leash there.
To be clear i would be happy with a full clean house but I don’t think that is even a possibility after year 1 with how the school has dealt in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Coming in the recruiting class”...lmfao...you poor poor delirious fool.You ain’t gonna have a fcking recruiting class if you lose to glorified JUCO teams.

Advertisement
Coaching needs to change, take full responsibility, I'm a fwaggot, blah, blah blah

Thanks. I can get back to binge drinking. It's all I can do. Can't even take out my frustrations on the wife. She has a UTI. Apparently, too much crazy *** can cause that. Can this day get worse?

This man got the job through ficking politics led by his Daddy and his connections. Stop this madness

He was well liked by a lot of people, but as I have always said, you gotta follow the money. Dad had a say in this, believe that.

Also, I don't have a problem with the Troy comment as he's trying to keep them afloat even though the ship just sank.

It wasn't all that was said, but I wondered what he would say. I personally would've kept it short. This is on me, him, him, etc as I pointed around to the coaches. I would've then pointed at players, saying you, you, you, and you. None of us are free from accountability for this inexcusable loss. We all have to be better, practice harder, and come game day be ready to dominate. Now get the **** out of here, rest up, and know you're going to have the hardest and most intense practice week you've ever had.

Advertisement
Back