Manny Diaz FIU Postgame Presser

Thanks. I can get back to binge drinking. It's all I can do. Can't even take out my frustrations on the wife. She has a UTI. Apparently, too much crazy *** can cause that. Can this day get worse?

Have her drink a bunch of cranberry juice. Works wonders on kidneys and UTI's.

Oh, btw:

M-A-N-U-R-E

Advertisement
Have her drink a bunch of cranberry juice. Works wonders on kidneys and UTI's.

Oh, btw:

M-A-N-U-R-E

She was, but she had to go to the doctor earlier because the pain was becoming an issue. Doctor put her on antibiotics. We're both a little upset that we have to give a few days.

The fact he had the Troy line ready and knew the year tells me he was thinking he might lose this game before it started and did some studying. That alone is reason to fire this lisping conman.
I was thinking the same thing. Everytime I think we've hit rock bottom and things will change...nevermind. Groundhog Day 17 years running.

She was, but she had to go to the doctor earlier because the pain was becoming an issue. Doctor put her on antibiotics. We're both a little upset that we have to give a few days.

Keep up the water and cranberry juice regardless.

Lucky man. I have to be away from my GF weeks at a time. Hope to be home permanent soon.

Hope your wife feels better in a jif, champ.

Advertisement
The fact he had the Troy line ready and knew the year tells me he was thinking he might lose this game before it started and did some studying. That alone is reason to fire this lisping conman.

This. This mother ****** is getting coached by his politician dad. He has a slogan for everything. He definitely had this Troy line ready long before this game. What a loser!

Advertisement

Exactly. **** when I first heard him say it I had to think back because I had totally forgotten about LSU losing to Troy. And I'm in the heart of SEC country where all they do is talk SEC football. Shameful.

Keep up the water and cranberry juice regardless.

Lucky man. I have to be away from my GF weeks at a time. Hope to be home permanent soon.

Hope your wife feels better in a jif, champ.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I've suffered through those separations before. They suck. Good luck.

Advertisement
Exactly. **** when I first heard him say it I had to think back because I had totally forgotten about LSU losing to Troy. And I'm in the heart of SEC country where all they do is talk SEC football. Shameful.
Yep. I watched the 2nd half of that game and forgot about it. Couldn’t have told you the year they played either.

I supported Manny for a long time. Until I saw Trevon Hill completely ignore him on the sideline after Hill had that unsportsmanlike conduct. And I realized none of these players respect Manny. That’s sad. He’s lost control not even one year through

Advertisement
I supported Manny for a long time. Until I saw Trevon Hill completely ignore him on the sideline after Hill had that unsportsmanlike conduct. And I realized none of these players respect Manny. That’s sad. He’s lost control not even one year through

He was hired from an incompetent regime because he was the shiniest ****...

The players most likely had lost respect for him before he was hired...

Advertisement
Back