Manny Diaz FIU Postgame Presser

FBD8F4BB-82E9-4FD9-BBC3-EBD804B62B42.jpeg

Advertisement
He was well liked by a lot of people, but as I have always said, you gotta follow the money. Dad had a say in this, believe that.

Also, I don't have a problem with the Troy comment as he's trying to keep them afloat even though the ship just sank.

It wasn't all that was said, but I wondered what he would say. I personally would've kept it short. This is on me, him, him, etc as I pointed around to the coaches. I would've then pointed at players, saying you, you, you, and you. None of us are free from accountability for this inexcusable loss. We all have to be better, practice harder, and come game day be ready to dominate. Now get the **** out of here, rest up, and know you're going to have the hardest and most intense practice week you've ever had.

He did take responsibility. Not sure what press conference you watched. Should we get the transcript Schiff?

Advertisement
Could see this all coming from a mile away

It really did set up for disaster didn't it? Butch coaching against his old team so you knew he would have the boys extra fired up. Us coming off a bye week where you knew the kids would be unprepared and out of sync because that's what's happened lately. And none of our players showed up until about 10 minutes left in the game.

We fvickin lost our city/could championship. Presser shouohave been a 1 minute apology from Diaz which said nothing more than the man in the mirror is 100% responsible for this disaster. Thank the press for being there and get the fvck out. I get it's almost 2020, but fvck, get your team outside and run about 25 gassers. We sure as fvck didn't run hard during the game. Give a couple of coaches walking papers. Suspend the bad dancers who have no idea FIU was crushing us. Begin to seriously think about what your resignation will say next Sunday morning. We look sooooo fvickin lost.

Advertisement
Someone needs to ask him about Hill literally ignoring him.
Hill is a dumb piece of ****. Glad he won't amount to much in the NFL.. BUM..I see why Fuentes kicked your sorry *** off the team. #94 bum
#51 bum
#15 bum
#4 bum
#8 bum
#2 little bum

Looking horrific after every single bye week is not a good sign

Having to justify a loss by using another team from two years ago might be even worse

Hill is a dumb piece of ****. Glad he won't amount to much in the NFL.. BUM..I see why Fuentes kicked your sorry *** off the team. #94 bum
#51 bum
#15 bum
#4 bum
#8 bum
#2 little bum
What’s this about? How did he ignore him?

Advertisement
How does he come out of every bye week looking worse? All season long, 3 byes, do they not practice?

I thought last night was a dream....I can’t believe our football program is dead and sorry we will never be back...we are now just an irrelevant acc school

Advertisement

I made it 50 seconds.

Fire him. Now.

But, as I've said many times before, not until after Blake and basically the rest of the athletic department is shown the door. Letting this group hire the next coach would only ensure more clusterfvck.

Advertisement
Back