Manny Diaz - 2022 Broyles Award Finalist [Nominee not Finalist]

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
Manny is a finalist for Broyles Award this year for the work he's done at PSU. Congrats to him and I personally think DC is a better fit for him.

This got me thinking, where would Manny be a good fit as HC? I'd hire him at a school like USF or Charlotte to be HC. Maybe Temple takes another look😂.

Having seen the Gattis O in 2022 not sure this voting committee isn't high as ****, but glad he has found success in his future endeavors.

Advertisement
Manny is a finalist for Broyles Award this year for the work he's done at PSU. Congrats to him and I personally think DC is a better fit for him.

This got me thinking, where would Manny be a good fit as HC? I'd hire him at a school like USF or Charlotte to be HC. Maybe Temple takes another look😂.

Having seen the Gattis O in 2022 not sure this voting committee isn't high as ****, but glad he has found success in his future endeavors.
He seems to be a solid DC he's just a horrible talent evaluator and recruiter for his scheme.

He seems to be a solid DC he's just a horrible talent evaluator and recruiter for his scheme.
You know who disagrees with you?

College Football Dancing GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

200.gif

Advertisement
Didn't Michigan rush for 418 yards on that team just 1 month ago? PSU has lost to the 2 ranked teams they've played this season and not been particularly close in either. Seems suss to me.

With that said, I wish Manny well. Have no doubt he wanted to succeed at Miami - the job was just too big for him.

Advertisement

Whoever is choosing these coaches for this award is ******* clueless.

Advertisement
By the time Mack Brown got there it was to late and to many of Manny player were on the team. Have to admit Miami had a solid defense with AL Golden players Shaq, Pinkney, Jajuan Johnson and the defensive line was solid.
Shaq and Pickney were not Al Golden players.

Manny is the last person I want to defend, but his D held up very well against Ohio State for the vast majority of that game. I was impressed.

If u actually look at Diaz’s tenure as DC, he is rock solid yr 1 at a new stop. It’s as time goes on, the defense weakens (& he’s only been a DC longer than 2 yrs at two spots: UT & Miami).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny is the last person I want to defend, but his D held up very well against Ohio State for the vast majority of that game. I was impressed.
Yes it was. I posted about this in real time...Pedo state was winning in 4th q but then that horrible qb of their threw like 2 pic 6s and fumbled like on their 20 to give the suckeyes all the gifts to win.
Manny as a DC is good...HC...no good
Didn't Michigan rush for 418 yards on that team just 1 month ago? PSU has lost to the 2 ranked teams they've played this season and not been particularly close in either. Seems suss to me.

With that said, I wish Manny well. Have no doubt he wanted to succeed at Miami - the job was just too big for him.
That was misleading...do you know why Michigan had 418yds?....because the Pedo st. Defense was on the field for 42 minutes....wow
Pedo st qb is atrocious and offense couldn't even get a **** first down...Michigan was up by 2 points at half.

I hate Pedo state big time...but I have to be real too

He’s being given a career resuscitation nomination by the CFB coaching community because there but for the grace of god go they.

Advertisement
Back