Manny can learn from Ed O

Honestly I know it sounds dumb but we need to hire romberg or mckinnie as o line coach and get someone who runs a spread in and call it day and then manny calls the defense and we will be set

when richt was HC we all said he shouldnt be coordinating.

now we need he Hc To coordinate?

get your story straight.

Advertisement
LMFAAAOOO so now he was Alabama’s OC even though he never was Alabama’s OC.

You worship this dude bc hes cuban and came up with a gimmicky chain. Its the most bizarre narcissistic thing Ive ever seen.

And you joined a message board and have posted hundreds of times in a couple weeks crying about another man over and over and over. Who didn't give you enough attention? Mommy or your ex-wife?

Josh VALENCIA i wonder why he loves Manny.

Reaaaally pathetic to put your weird need to prop up a fellow Cuban over the actual success of the team. Total incel move.
I've said he's a corch idiot do you have reading comprehension or no? I'm not Cuban look up where Valencia is simp.

That video does not have tangible evidence. The guy he let call plays in 2018 was a total flier. They are lucky to have turned it around on offense with the move. At the time and on paper it was risky.

The rest is total conjecture and doesn’t relate to Manny at all, other than, yes it is good to hire the smartest and best assistants around you

If I knew how I would bump any one of several posts from before the LSU game last year where a vast majority of this board was calling Coach O a corch and how he was gonna be out of a job after a season. I’ve met him on a few occasions and witnessed him coach and recruit. Kids LOVE him. He has an infectious personality that makes you want to run through walls for the guy. He took over a shattered USC team and I think ran the table and upset a very good Stanford team. USC ****ed up not hiring him. He understands his weakness and has hired good coordinators on offense. Coach O is a great guy, husband and father and becoming a great head coach. I wish the best for him.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I've said he's a corch idiot do you have reading comprehension or no? I'm not Cuban look up where Valencia is simp.

So you think hes a corch but you want to keep him ans just “get him better coordinators” which will never happen bc hes a nobody with no experience and no coaching tree. Brilliant thesis, compadre!

So you think hes a corch but you want to keep him ans just “get him better coordinators” which will never happen bc hes a nobody with no experience and no coaching tree. Brilliant thesis, compadre!
no im realistic because he's NOT going to get fired the only hope we have is he wises up, compadre

If I knew how I would bump any one of several posts from before the LSU game last year where a vast majority of this board was calling Coach O a corch and how he was gonna be out of a job after a season. I’ve met him on a few occasions and witnessed him coach and recruit. Kids LOVE him. He has an infectious personality that makes you want to run through walls for the guy. He took over a shattered USC team and I think ran the table and upset a very good Stanford team. USC ****ed up not hiring him. He understands his weakness and has hired good coordinators on offense. Coach O is a great guy, husband and father and becoming a great head coach. I wish the best for him.

Go Canes!

to be fair, LSU fans were also saying that after they flopped on fisher. joe burrow has been fantastic this year for them and has changed the lsu offense

That video does not have tangible evidence. The guy he let call plays in 2018 was a total flier. They are lucky to have turned it around on offense with the move. At the time and on paper it was risky.

The rest is total conjecture and doesn’t relate to Manny at all, other than, yes it is good to hire the smartest and best assistants around you
How doesn't hiring good coaches translate, friend? To your point about the OC thats fair but it wasn't from lack of trying he did hire Matt Canada as well as paying Aranda over a mill a year.

Advertisement

Attachments

• chandon.gif
    chandon.gif
    958.2 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
LSU's recruiting classes vs. Miami's

2014 - 2 / 12
2015 - 5 / 27
2016 - 2 / 22
2017 - 7 / 12
2018 - 15 / 8
2019 - 5 / 27

I would say LSU's advantage over Miami has been recruiting more than coaching. And having a legit QB like Burrow is a big difference.

Except Dan Enos did? This place gets so retarded when Miami is losing. Most bipolar fanbase of all-time.
Agreed. All these no nothings with posts about flying flags and Diaz is garbage. Game #6. Too bad they have no idea what new coaches go through before they win. Because very few are handed keys to a great team. When UM turns this around, I bet most of these **** heads come back with a new account and kiss ***.

LSU's recruiting classes vs. Miami's

2014 - 2 / 12
2015 - 5 / 27
2016 - 2 / 22
2017 - 7 / 12
2018 - 15 / 8
2019 - 5 / 27

I would say LSU's advantage over Miami has been recruiting more than coaching. And having a legit QB like Burrow is a big difference.
I agree on that but LSU always had the bag$ and that didn't save Les

Advertisement
How doesn't hiring good coaches translate, friend? To your point about the OC thats fair but it wasn't from lack of trying he did hire Matt Canada as well as paying Aranda over a mill a year.
The whole premise of the video is that Ed O outsmarted the public by creating a dummy persona. Show me how Manny relates to this.

The whole video doesn’t address firing Canada and promoting his TE coach to call plays. I’m saying he got lucky that this moved played out as well as it has, and is more luck than a genius move by Ed O

The whole premise of the video is that Ed O outsmarted the public by creating a dummy persona. Show me how Manny relates to this.

The whole video doesn’t address firing Canada and promoting his TE coach to call plays. I’m saying he got lucky that this moved played out as well as it has, and is more luck than a genius move by Ed O
Yes clearly Diaz isnt a big cajun man acting like a dumby, quite the opposite actually. But you think a reason LSU got as good as they are is from luck and not from spending 6.4mil a year on assistants alone?

Advertisement
Back