Manny can learn from Ed O

Josh

Let Our Balls Swang Mane

The story of how someone clowned repeatedly by media and peers was able to put together a contender through the people he surrounded himself with.

Balake Faker is a fraud

Penos needs to get f*cked with his Pro style sheit.

Surround yourself with people smarter than you, thats the only way. If Mandy doesn't let heads roll this offseason hunker down again for winter boys it'll be a long one.

Advertisement

The story of how someone clowned repeatedly by media and peers was able to put together a contender through the people he surrounded himself with.

Balake Faker is a fraud

Penos needs to get f*cked with his Pro style sheit.

Surround yourself with people smarter than you, thats the only way. If Mandy doesn't let heads roll this offseason hunker down again for winter boys it'll be a long one.

How many goddam times does it need to be said that nobody is going to sign up to work for a guy who has no business coaching at a P5 program. A guy who has no pedigree, no coaching tree, has no former coaches he played for or players he played with.

Ed O has been around the game on winning programs for literally decades. Manny Diaz is a gimmicky nobody who never did **** in his career. Just stop.

How many goddam times does it need to be said that nobody is going to sign up to work for a guy who has no business coaching at a P5 program. A guy who has no pedigree, no coaching tree, has no former coaches he played for or players he played with.

Ed O has been around the game on winning programs for literally decades. Manny Diaz is a gimmicky nobody who never did **** in his career. Just stop.

Except Dan Enos did? This place gets so retarded when Miami is losing. Most bipolar fanbase of all-time.

Ed O was got canned by Ole Miss, USC, and was a D-Line corch stfu with been around winning programs for decades cuck

Advertisement
Advertisement
point is dude has been perceived as an idiot and a cajun who can barely speak intelligible english and now he's lighting f*ckers up cuz he realized he wasnt the smartest in the room and went out and got people who could run competent schemes and coach those boys up
One problem brother. Manny thinks he is the smartest guy in the room

Ed O was got canned by Ole Miss, USC, and was a D-Line corch stfu with been around winning programs for decades cuck

Wtf are you talking about? He has coached for a dozen elite programs for ljke 30 years, and so he can get people to come work for him.

Manny is a guy who has done NOTHING in his career. Nobody legit is going to come work for him.

Wtf are you talking about? He has coached for a dozen elite programs for ljke 30 years, and so he can get people to come work for him.

Manny is a guy who has done NOTHING in his career. Nobody legit is going to come work for him.
A simple google search will prove you wrong so stfu

Advertisement
Dan Enos was a QB coach. A failed nothing burger of an OC. Jesus christ.

Sure, except what you said is entirely untrue, and I debunked it in 1 sentence.

Dan Enos was the OC for Alabama had he just sat his *** in his chair in Tuscaloosa. You said no coach will sign up to work with Manny Diaz. The new OC for Alabama did. I never said he was good or bad. I just immediately blew your retarded theory apart in one breath, but judging from your incessant, non-stop crying about all things Manny, I'd say there's a pretty good chance you've got a personal connection with either him or Manny Sr. and they won, you lost.

Ed Orgeron hasnt been coaching for 30 years?

You realized he coached HERE, right?

Comparing him to Manny is a complete joke. Manny has zero respect or coaching tree to pull from. Thats the whole point. Thats why Blake Baker and a QB coach are our coordinators.
So did Richt you cuck and how did that work out faqqit. Just sit and take your L dude coached for one regime worth a **** and they were copping houses for Reggie Bush's momma gtfo

Advertisement

Dan Enos was the OC for Alabama had he just sat his *** in his chair in Tuscaloosa. You said no coach will sign up to work with Manny Diaz. The new OC for Alabama did. I never said he was good or bad. I just immediately blew your retarded theory apart in one breath, but judging from your incessant, non-stop crying about all things Manny, I'd say there's a pretty good chance you've got a personal connection with either him or Manny Sr. and they won, you lost.

LMFAAAOOO so now he was Alabama’s OC even though he never was Alabama’s OC.

You worship this dude bc hes cuban and came up with a gimmicky chain. Its the most bizarre narcissistic thing Ive ever seen.

he can't get anybody but lands the next in line OC from Bama yea ok

Honestly I know it sounds dumb but we need to hire romberg or mckinnie as o line coach and get someone who runs a spread in and call it day and then manny calls the defense and we will be set

So did Richt you cuck and how did that work out faqqit. Just sit and take your L dude coached for one regime worth a **** and they were copping houses for Reggie Bush's momma gtfo

Im takin over this thread like my main man Fidel. Your corch Manny has no resume. Ed O does. Pretty simple.

Advertisement
Back