Manny being set up to fail????!!!

results orientated business, 16 days off and we get our doors blown off first half. nothing really changes with CMD.
Blake James has a history of poor decisions and he and his assistants AD's Jennifer Strawely & Jason Layton should go as well
President does'nt get idea what a successful athletic program can do for a school..... he' need to go as well
BOT need new blood, not same 2-3 guys influencing all decisions(who made them the smartest guys in the room ?)

Advertisement
Manny is the son of a politician, this is pure politics. Now, he's trying to play the sympathy card, and hope that people overlook how bad the product is. Hopefully the BOT doesn't buy it. I will say this to all my people in South Florida, DON'T GO TO ANY HOME GAMES THIS SEASON. Force change by sitting on your hands and making everyone notice: Wow, even by Miami standards this is crappy attendance."
The sympathy card. You’re right. Pretty pathetic when there are so many coaches out there who have paid their dues and are so much more deserving of the opportunity.

But Manny could have stayed at Temple… But he got the eyes bigger than your stomach syndrome. And he’s got the ***** now.
Bro, if I remember the story correctly, he low key pressured/conned Blake to get him the job when Richt suddenly retired. I gives zero fcks bout his “hey there lonely girl” photo at UNC

Advertisement
km_20211017-1_1080p(1)_1.gif

Advertisement
Butch took a cellar dweller Browns team to the playoffs twice. That aint failure.
I guess that's a matter of perspective. They ended up 24-35 after going 9-7 their second year (which I grant is a good turnaround considering they had won a handful of games the couple years before he arrived). They know they made plenty of mistakes. In a meeting with one of them, it was admitted. If that situation wasn't too big for them, I think they would have stuck around the L and tried again. It's not really a shot at Butch. The NFL dynamic was too big for Saban. Whether or not people like to admit it, that's what the evidence shows.

Bro, if I remember the story correctly, he low key pressured/conned Blake to get him the job when Richt suddenly retired. I gives zero fcks bout his “hey there lonely girl” photo at UNC
Big facts. Most individuals will be fired at some point in their lives. Some merited, some not. This one would be classified the former not the latter. It happens. Let’s move the **** on.

Advertisement
We've all seen the pic of Manny standing alone at UNC's stadium after the game by now. I've also seen the statement that he was "set up for failure" posted on various social media pages. My question is, how in the f**k was he set up for failure? Can anyone with more insight into the program explain how Manny was set up for failure?
Cause he was hired into a job he had zero chance to succeed at….kind of like hiring the janitor at modera or phizer in charge of finding a cure for COVID….

Guy ain’t turning down a job making millions whether he’s qualified or not..

Advertisement
Look, Manny tried. He is in over his head. That's Blake James' fault. And Manny has had enough time to show he's starting to get it. He isn't, it's been time to move on for a few weeks.

$4mil for mediocrity is not failure; the guy has done quite well if you ask me
I totally agree..... How has he failed? While the spike of inflation is starting to be felt all around, if he manages his money correctly he'll be in "the papas" for the rest of his life. (Just a Puerto Rican or spanish saying)

His acting skills are garbage....

He was set up to fail by being hired in the first place. Shame on Blake James and the BOT for feeding an inexperienced head coach to the lions.

At the same time, fvck Manny for repeating the same mistakes over and over again. ie Patchan > Rousseau, Wiggins still seeing starting minutes, letting Gurvan Hall board the team bus.

Advertisement
Back