Manny’s tweet: is the ACC working hard to get us a game for this SAT?

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but I think this is Manny’s way of telling Mike Harley, and the rest of the fan base, that something is in the works about getting a game scheduled and there could be an imminent announcement.

Am I reading this incorrectly, or just reading too much into it? What do you all think? How do you see it?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but I think this Manny’s way of telling Mike Harley, and the rest of the fan base, that something is in the works about getting a game scheduled and there could be an announcement imminent.

Am I reading this incorrectly, or just reading too much into it? What do you all think? How do you see it?

I thought the same thing too. The ACC will definitely be switching games around to get Miami to play Saturday. I’d say UNC, Ga Tech, or Duke will be the likely options. I said in a previous post that it’s good the ACC postponed this game now instead of middle of the week. Gives them time to work something out for Miami.

Maybe harley loves spongebob?
Trying to decide if this best represents Notre Dame or Clemson

1606679450107.png

Advertisement
This post is misleading. There is nothing saying the ACC is working hard , so you're stretching it big time, just saying

It is a logical inference that if a game is rescheduled, if they get us an opponent, for example someone like Duke, or anybody else whoever it might be, it’s a forgone conclusion that the people behind the scenes worked hard on it.

Something like this doesn’t come together easily. Especially if it’s a brand new opponent that we were never supposedly going to play this year

If you look at the ACC schedule for the next 2 weeks, the most logical solution is for UNC to move their game next Sat with WCU and play us. 12/5 was the original date to begin with. There are many more options for 12/12 being that there are only 3 games scheduled with 4 teams we will not have played with no game scheduled.

Unless FSU cancels, I doubt we play. I can’t see a scenario where we play an OOC. If they allow us to do that then it allows others with postponed games to get an OOC. It would create a mess the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Unless FSU cancels, I doubt we play. I can’t see a scenario where we play an OOC. If they allow us to do that then it allows others with postponed games to get an OOC. It would create a mess the next few weeks.
I think we play but it won’t be an OOC. Only one OCC was allowed and we’ve already played ours - UAB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back