Manny’s ESPN Interview

Advertisement

Manny is such a cuck.

tenor (20).gif

Advertisement
He’s been here one season. You can’t change coaches every **** year. Give him time, staff money and a better AD. I’m not a Manny booster, but he deserves a fair opportunity, three seasons.
I wonder how many FSU mongoloid fans were spewing this same 3 years faqqitry before their administration wisely stepped in after a year and a half and greased Manure North. They very obviously have upgraded their HC and never would have had the chance to hire him had they hung onto Manure North for 3 years.

Similarly, I remember the CIS brainlesstrust imbecilicly regurgitating the “no one will take that job after they fired Tagfart after 1.5 years” tripe. How’d that pan out?

He’s been here one season. You can’t change coaches every **** year. Give him time, staff money and a better AD. I’m not a Manny booster, but he deserves a fair opportunity, three seasons.
He has been here four seasons. Next year’s defense has massive question marks and depth problems at LB and CB. Stop with this first season nonsense.

A better AD is not changing one thing about Diaz. While I wish BJ would go play in US1, he gave the green light to paying Enos $1.5m. Manny ****ed it up with a terrible hire at OC and keeping his friends on defense. Manny should not have to be coerced into making changes to his basura staff, and history shows he is not capable of picking the right people. I’d prefer an AD to force changes if the coach is stubborn but Blake James is not a top 10 issue with Manny aside from his hiring him in the first place.

BJ made an awful hire in Diaz and I don’t want him touching the next hire, but a better AD is not going to suddenly have us come out focused against FIU, GT, and Duke or not go 0-3 after bye weeks. Manny is just a ****** head coach and CEO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back