Manny’s ESPN Interview

Advertisement

Manny is such a cuck.

1576684693246.png

Reads to me like there will be No Coaching Changes.

Signed,

Peruche

And he is getting rolled by a program that went 5-7 and is located in a cornfield.

GTFOH, Manny. Kids aren't coming here because it is obvious you are in over your head
Scott Frost has stumbled, but he at least has some credibility. He has receipts and an actual history of competing at an elite level.

Manny's biggest claim to fame, and I'm not even being facetious, is the turnover chain.

Advertisement
Is the UM BOT really going to sit by and let Manny run this program into the ground?

At which point they’d have to so severely overpay an experienced coach to fix it, that they couldn’t afford it

I’ve lost all hope

Remember when recruiting rumors were flying around a few weeks ago after the Duke game, and the Manny slurpers were brave enough to finally come out of hiding again? Where did you guys go?

If Miami was simply a bad team we would be 8-4, winning the FIU and GT games, but we were a complete mess on gamedays, so we are 6-6 and having a hard time recruiting against a 5-7 team in the middle of the country

Advertisement
I didn't think it was possible, but his interviews are more cringe worthy and infuriating than Golden's
This literally made LMAO. Golden was pretty bad so to read you say that is hilarious. We are talking about the same guy that went from say “The New Miami” to “we are on a rebuild.” The same guy who, after the FSU game said, “we are starting to turn corner,” and then after the FIU and Duke game said “I’d like to applaud our effort on the field.” What?!?! Effort????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I told my buddy, even as a gator grad, I’ll always root for the Canes no matter what... but Manny keeps reassuring me that we are certainly looking at some dark days.

Is the UM BOT really going to sit by and let Manny run this program into the ground?

At which point they’d have to so severely overpay an experienced coach to fix it, that they couldn’t afford it

I’ve lost all hope

been doing it for 15 years why would you asume it would change now ? 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back