Manny’s ESPN Interview

Advertisement
Advertisement
So post Duke and FIU disasters, these recruits had a group chat were they were all solid and 2020 was the class that change the culture. Now it's tough to recruit because of the 6-6 record. This is so frustrating, now we can get rid of the culture because the players won't come. I think these folks think they can out recruit their lousy coaching. What's frustrating I didn't see any difference in Shaq, and Pink's play from their freshmen year to their senior year. They did the same thing shoot gaps, and hope the ball carrier was there. Still having nightmares from the VT, GT, FIU games where backs and TE were constantly opened on just delay releases, and lack of gap integrity

Remember when recruiting rumors were flying around a few weeks ago after the Duke game, and the Manny slurpers were brave enough to finally come out of hiding again? Where did you guys go?

Bhurt can't even spin this ****....and bhurt can spin some manny **** like his life depends on it.

Manny has to stop talking. I know that's not possible but he's in a lose lose situation know matter what he says. The only thing I've heard him say to that was worth anything is during his press conference is when he said " I'm not trying to win a press conference we're trying to win games in 2020" or something like that. I very well could have a few words wrong in that quote.

Bottom line he needs to win games against the teams we should beat and start winning most games against 50/50 odds. Then win a game or so that we shouldn't. 8-4 is probably the worst record he can have next season and keep his job.

I want to see the interview after we get blown out by LA Tech.

Advertisement
Is the UM BOT really going to sit by and let Manny run this program into the ground?

At which point they’d have to so severely overpay an experienced coach to fix it, that they couldn’t afford it

I’ve lost all hope

If the quotes in Barry Jackson's article from a couple of weeks ago are true, there are at least 1 or 2 BOT members who aren't happy and want things to change. No idea if that actually turns into anything tangible but at least a couple of them care.

Advertisement
It’s his challenge. He went 6-6. And he focused on the wrong kids in at least several instances, because he’s bad at this. There are other kids we could have targeted. This is on him.
Yea he so stupid....people on this board knew more about who he should target but he ate up the bs which means he can't read kids at all and is out of touch. No matter how cool he sounds that's all bs he can't read the kids.

He’s been here one season. You can’t change coaches every **** year. Give him time, staff money and a better AD. I’m not a Manny booster, but he deserves a fair opportunity, three seasons.

He deserves another offseason to see if he makes the changes necessary. Otherwise, I don't doubt they finish below .500 next season. First, the excuse for hiring him was that it would be a smooth transition. Then, it was a rebuild. Next season, it'll be "Rome wasn't built in a day," and "changing the culture doesn't happen overnight" and "we need better execution." Rinse and repeat.

Yea he so stupid....people on this board knew more about who he should target but he ate up the bs which means he can't read kids at all and is out of touch. No matter how cool he sounds that's all bs he can't read the kids.
Man I check in here a few months a year and read a couple other sites and it seems like I have a clearer view of recruiting than Manny’s clown car does.

Advertisement
This assh0leface just **** his pants (6-6) then blamed the pants for causing the smell.
He right. His pants are awful. All so fla looking grimy polyester looking *** *** **** *** sucky ****bag loser pants. Only thing worse than his pants is the ****wad inside them.

Advertisement
Back