Man at this rate Fsu could be a potential disaster

Likedis

Band
Banned
D a m n at the rate our d line is dropping the fsu game could be a disaster especially bc it's right after gt who is gonna cut the living crap out of our d line so I expect a few guys to go down.

I'm a starting d line with Ryan fines in it. It could happen guys

Advertisement
D a m n at the rate our d line is dropping the fsu game could be a disaster especially bc it's right after gt who is gonna cut the living crap out of our d line so I expect a few guys to go down.

Go to CostCo and get yourself a box of Tampons.

Advertisement
The ski is falling, the sky is falling. This is the second time I've seen something like this. Can someone educate me as to why Trent would still be out when FSU comes to town?

Excellent insight, please post more. I will now go and look for your other 10 posts. I sure hope they are as good as this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Epic 11th post

yeah bro I've waited this long for football to skip right to game 5 and call it a season, thats why Im such a huge football fan

Advertisement

You need to go get your uterus removed so you can be less of a puss(y).

Get a 5-gallon tub of Vagisil, and start slapping it on.

Keep doing so until February.

Then come back and see what's happening.

Advertisement
Strangely enough, "This could be a potential disaster" were the exact words uttered by the OP's mother as he was born and she took her first glance at him.

congratulations on post #11

TROLL
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back