Man at this rate Fsu could be a potential disaster

Advertisement
Another new 2016 troll. On this board, CIS will remember 2016 as the year of the troll.

Advertisement
37ff376fe532f776d7c64c0d8e7ebf4bdf610efb51161fc68c91cc1f5fb417ce_1.jpg

Edit out, "negativity," and, "my life," and put, "vaginitis," and, "CIS," instead.

D a m n at the rate our d line is dropping the fsu game could be a disaster especially bc it's right after gt who is gonna cut the living crap out of our d line so I expect a few guys to go down.

I'm a starting d line with Ryan fines in it. It could happen guys

band? fvck you, soft *** *****. 12-0. d scheme change alone gets us 4 more wins. the biggest change is getting rid of that soft *** mentality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#OhioState 's depth chart features ZERO senior starters on defense and 31 freshmen/sophomores on the team's 2-deep.

They have better quality, top to bottom, than Miami does.

For sure at most positions but just because their players are good at all of the levels doesn't means Miami's aren't. NFL.com rated Miami as they 15th most talented team in the country. Quit trying to always discredit our players. For the past 10 years sec/Fsu nut hangers been saying Miami doesn't have talent but yet look at the production of our players we have put in the NFL lately.

Last edited:
We're fine and still think we beat FSU by at least a TD

First worthwhile sentiment from someone with under 100 posts I've seen in ages.

FSU could possibly have 2 maybe 3 losses when we play them.

That coupled with a massive beat down by UM... my life would be complete.
Ha HA not sure about life. But it would make my year for sure. Tired of falling short to those guys.

We're fine and still think we beat FSU by at least a TD

First worthwhile sentiment from someone with under 100 posts I've seen in ages.

FSU could possibly have 2 maybe 3 losses when we play them.

That coupled with a massive beat down by UM... my life would be complete.
Ha HA not sure about life. But it would make my year for sure. Tired of falling short to those guys.

Wait a minute... 2 new screen names in the same thread, both making sense???

Cmon!! You guysms ******* w me??

Advertisement
#OhioState 's depth chart features ZERO senior starters on defense and 31 freshmen/sophomores on the team's 2-deep.

and that's exactly what our roster will hopefully look like in a few years when/if we recruit top 5 classes year after year. We aint there yet so we need every last one of those seniors.

Advertisement

They have better quality, top to bottom, than Miami does.

For sure at most positions but just because their players are good at all of the levels doesn't means Miami's aren't. NFL.com rated Miami as they 15th most talented team in the country. Quit trying to always discredit our players. For the past 10 years sec/Fsu nut hangers been saying Miami doesn't have talent but yet look at the production of our players we have put in the NFL lately.

Where does Ohio St rank?

And how is that discrediting Miami? It's a big reason why teams win and lose. If you don't understand that basic concept of football then maybe you should jump back in your high chair and suck your mommas *** again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back