Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

Richt has handled this about as poorly as you can but Malik sucks and only way this could have been better is if Malik never played a snap again.

Completely disagree. He has been between a deserving senior without enough talent, and a non-deserving freshman who lacks maturity or work ethic. He's protected both players while also taking appropriate flack for the make-up of his offensive staff, but I'm sure changes will come on both fronts.

Advertisement
I don’t think we should judge woman on their looks, friend.

All women deserve respect.
What the **** do I want to do with an ugly woman?*

*unless she makes a good sandwich, like a toasted Cuban with a pickle, then she'd have my complete respect.

Proving yet again how easy it is to lead the herd around by their noses. Make a negative or outlandish comment about the Canes football program and you will be immediately elevated to hero status and the herd will start baying at the moon.

Unconfirmed rumor, although my dead grandmother says it's on Facebook so it must be true; Coach Richt's wife has filed for divorce because she agrees with everything the CIS'ers say about her husband. Mrs. Richt's Quote; "Fire da **** fool!" This will be reported tomorrow morning or the next day or the day after that in the Miami Herald Cooking Section.

Another story that is circulating on social media so it has to be true; Nick Saban has agreed to coach the Canes next year and will be bringing Mike Leach as his offensive coordinator and Brent Venables as his defensive coordinator. This is an absolute fact!!

Miami will be tearing down most all of the academic buildings that currently litter the campus and in their place will build a state of the art football stadium that will hold ninety thousand fans, along with a private suite overlooking the 50-yard line for CIS members only. Due to the CIS'ers great contributions to the Canes football program, they will be issued lifetime passes to the stadium/private suite. James Blake made a deal with Amazon to use their drones to fly fans to and from the new stadium (Blake will be soon fired and replaced by Jeff Bezos). Construction is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning or the next day or maybe the day after that. You can go to the bank with this indisputable information.

Recognizing there's a lot to process her but keep reminding yourself these issues have been investigated by the FBI, CIA and is part of the Muller investigation who all came away giving a big ole thumbs up. I voluntarily submitted myself to a polygraph test for verification purposes concerning the content of this post and passed with flying colors.

PS: Dr. Frenk will be terminated immediately and Robert Kraft has agreed to assume his duties. To be awarded the position Kraft was required to sell the Patriots and make a $3 billion dollar donation to the athletic department (specifically the football program). Truth my brothers!

Advertisement
So is there a screengrab of this Facebook rant or should we just shut this thread down?
My cousin won't send me one because he doesn't want to make the guy's private words public; although I argued that they weren't really private as he must have at least 1000+ Facebook friends they were published to,... to no avail unfortunately.

Whooping Cane confirmed he saw it. If you don't believe him, not sure what else I can say. I think the fact this thread still exists means the mods probably know it's true as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's a pretty insensitive and kunty thing to say considering what Reg is going through.

But I guess I'm not surprised coming from you.

You, Mr. Sensitivity, when not regurgitating deplorable comments/lies aimed at Coach Mark Richt, his son Jon Richt, Malik Rosier and a wide assortment of other Canes, gleefully wallow in and celebrate the despicable things said by your sorority sisters about those referenced above. And the reality? You would have to climb out of your 10-mile deep hole just to shine their shoes.

Yet, when I reference 'my' grandmother you moronically take my comment out of context and with manufactured tears streaming down your face as you sobbed made some obscure reference about someone else's grandmother, whom I have no worldly idea who that person is, that in your addled mind you believe makes me callous.

Of course, your staggering dishonesty and cowardice are commonplace in today's world where your kind pounce on the comments of people they/you don't like and twist them into meanings that had absolutely nothing to do with the original statement. There are two words that you have no connection with, integrity and courage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, Wakulla, huh! Malik may be from Mobile, but his father grew up and went to high school in Wakulla.

http://www.wtxl.com/sports/wtxl-roa...cle_7185fa9c-4003-11e6-8543-0f770ee321f9.html

Next time know what the **** you're talking about before you open your mouth.

1541761667761.gif

/ actually, you didn’t deserve my other post. I’m sorry if I ****ed you off or made you feel defensive about bringing us information. Please accept my apology.

Still waiting on the screenshot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Absolutely. Our old Dobbie had two big ones he watch out over. Funny thing was one got punished but the other only got affection. Guess dog was a racist because the one that got affection was same color as him. He was German bred so not surprised. Oh crap, probably offended germans now.
I'm not offended...yet. I'm looking into how I can be, in keeping with 2018 America.

I'm not offended...yet. I'm looking into how I can be, in keeping with 2018 America.

I understand. Nothing really offends me but I feel so left out by not being offended. It kind of has become a requirement. Being disabled and riding a mobility scooter a lot, I often pretend to suffer micro aggressions when people walk briskly, claiming it makes me sad but it is just an act. Being happy is such a burden.

Advertisement
Back