Malik vs Kayaa

Advertisement
Kaka was kaka. Rosier makes poor decisions about half the time but when he does make a good read the pass is usually money.

With kaaya I think that the games would be more of a blowout against inferior teams. with rosier we are going to be close with every team.

But with kaaya we lose close games and rosier will win them.

Also kaaya is a ******* statue and it made me want to hang myself

With kaaya I think that the games would be more of a blowout against inferior teams. with rosier we are going to be close with every team.

Also kaaya is a ****ing statue and it made me want to hang myself

This. Rosier kills drives with his sporadic accuracy.

Advertisement
It is an undeniable fact that Rosier has made plays with his feet that have changed the outcome of some of these games.

Kaaya couldn't do that.

i think people make kaaya out to be worse than he actually was... i say we would be 6-1 right now with kaaya

rosier has been better

Rosier shouldn't even be up for debate
he has won more games in 3/4 of a season than Kaaya did in 3 years

No way in **** we win the FSU game. I think we would be better against the GTs and Syracuses though. Malik is the better fit with Richt. Hopefully Perry blows both of them out of the water when his time comes.

Advertisement
Kaaya is more talented, but Rosier is a winner....

I will take the winner, Rosier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Before today I would've said Rosier but I don't think Kaaya ever looked as bad as Rosier did today.

So I don't know. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out.

Also kaaya is a ****ing statue and it made me want to hang myself

right here

The thing that never ceased to amaze me about Kayak was his ability to throw the fade route juuuuust far enough out of bounds so that no one could make a play, thus forcing us to punt on yet another wasted possession.

The same ppl saying they like Rosier over Kaaya was jumping down his throat for declaring for the nfl...now he's a bum and how in the **** did he ever qb at the U. This fanbase...

Advertisement
Back