malik rosier will be starting next year all year long

Defense forced 2.5 turnovers per game in 2017. Only 1.5 turnovers per game in 2016. But none of that matters to you anyway. You're just playing the result so actual individual performance doesn't matter. You're free to have the opinion that Malik Rosier is a great quarterback because the team won ten games. I'm free to think otherwise.

Lol, dude you are such a terrible debater. You guys get so histrionic and start putting up some bizarre straw man arguments. Where did I say Malik Rosier was great? All I said was that we shouldn't be so quick to dump him off to the side because we have some guys with stars. You loved another guy with stars (Kaaya) and turns out you need more balls than stars to win at this level. All I'm saying is let it play out you fuggin female.

Advertisement
Watch, we will come out of spring and Richt will say it's to close to call lol, Rosier will look good and so will the other two, wont be alot of difference, no clear cut leader is how he will label it to the press. LSU will determine who the starter is, no way to duplicate at practice, just not the same, gonna actually have to play them and see. I am good with that btw, not really gonna hurt anything. I am really interested to see how the QB guru has done with Perry with over a year working with him

Lol, dude you are such a terrible debater. You guys get so histrionic and start putting up some bizarre straw man arguments. Where did I say Malik Rosier was great? All I said was that we shouldn't be so quick to dump him off to the side because we have some guys with stars. You loved another guy with stars (Kaaya) and turns out you need more balls than stars to win at this level. All I'm saying is let it play out you fuggin female.
Don't play internet tough guy with me ******. I didn't attack you personally. You would never say anything to my face so don't act tough here. I said you had a right to your opinion. I think it's bull**** but whatever ******.

I love what Rosier gave us last year. He overachieved, left it all on the field, and fought his *** off for this program. For that, I'll always be thankful.

But let me put this as clearly as I possibly can. If Perry can't beat out Rosier after a full redshirt season of learning, practicing, and acclimating to major college football, then he's never going to be what we all hope he is. He might go on to be another Rosier-ish type QB, but I doubt it will be anything more.

The path could not be anymore clear for Perry. It's clear as day Richt wants someone else to win the job. Rosier winning the job, if it happens, would be a DIRECT indictment on Perry.

Don't play internet tough guy with me ******. I didn't attack you personally. You would never say anything to my face so don't act tough here. I said you had a right to your opinion. I think it's bull**** but whatever ******.

Why do you think I wouldn't say any of this to your face? You don't even know how to read what I'm saying, you just have some bizarre thought in your head and it's really fuggin weird man. Too emotional.

Advertisement
He played well enough to win, and that shouldn't be discounted. When we needed it, when the D had given up late points to fsu, the guy came through. When the D was making opposing QBs look like Heisman candidates, he did enough to win. It was rarely pretty, but give the man his due.

If the Langham misses the catch then what

The kid crapped the bed for like the last 5-6 games man

But let me put this as clearly as I possibly can. If Perry can't beat out Rosier after a full redshirt season of learning, practicing, and acclimating to major college football, then he's never going to be what we all hope he is. He might go on to be another Rosier-ish type QB, but I doubt it will be anything more.

This.

It's even more evident than my thoughts before we choked against Free Shoes in KW's first start: "If Kyle Wright was any good, he would have started over Berlin last year"

Advertisement
Watch, we will come out of spring and Richt will say it's to close to call lol, Rosier will look good and so will the other two, wont be alot of difference, no clear cut leader is how he will label it to the press. LSU will determine who the starter is, no way to duplicate at practice, just not the same, gonna actually have to play them and see. I am good with that btw, not really gonna hurt anything. I am really interested to see how the QB guru has done with Perry with over a year working with him

^^THIS^^
Allen Iverson put it best and love him or hate him, and he was absolutely correct. No doubt that practice has its benefits but the truth comes out when you play against an opponent. No hiding from the actual facts during and after a game.

Well most of us saw the games and some have replayed them over and over. We won 10 games without a doubt. Many of them very close or come from behind victories against some pathetic competition. The defense continually served up additional opportunities for scores that went no where or that also resulted in turnovers. The offense had weapons galore that went underutilized or completely unused. The V-8 offense all year seemed to be firing on only 5 or 6 cylinders. We putted, smoked and fumed across the finish line. Some will say that its the drivers fault because doesn't really know how to drive and he never read the manual, others say that the driver did a miraculous job despite his flaws.

I too would love to see how the others would perform under game circumstances if the QB competition is close. Not put in just in high pressure situations when the stater failed but seeing if they can get the offense moving like it should all game long. Would we be behind or close? or laps ahead as we should be. Instead of just being happy that someone knows how to rev the engine while the car is on blocks in practice see how they run it in an actual race.

CMR is supposed to be this great developer of QB's, so do what you do Richt.

Him beating out the qbs we had on the roster don’t mean sh*t tbh.... Perry from all accounts didn’t understand the playbook well until late in the season and was still wet behind the ears in fall camp I’m sure. Sherrifs? Lol that guy shouldn’t have been at Miami to begin with. Beating him definitely doesn’t mean anything. Should be an open competition and from my viewpoint I’ve seen enough of malik man... missing wide open receivers all Game long. That td missed by him to Thomas vs Clemson was just downright awful

Why do you think I wouldn't say any of this to your face? You don't even know how to read what I'm saying, you just have some bizarre thought in your head and it's really fuggin weird man. Too emotional.
You wouldn't say anything to someone's face bc you're internet punk, who get off on talking **** with a keyboard...b1tchazz ****

Advertisement
You wouldn't say anything to someone's face bc you're internet punk, who get off on talking **** with a keyboard...b1tchazz ****

Please I’d have no problem saying this to you while you’re flipping burgers at Burger King ya little ghey

Advertisement
Back