malik rosier will be starting next year all year long

Advertisement
False, we got trouble if true, says something if Perry still can't beat out Rosier. Some guys just don't show up in practice like they do in a game , played with several like that.

I think Perry will take over at some point this year but Rosier starting the whole way is not as impossible as some people say. this is likely to get downvoted a s**t ton but I really think with a better oline and run game with more development rosier could be interesting. still would rather see Perry tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think we should make anything out of Richt saying Rosiers the starter. He isn’t gonna crown anyone else till Rosier is beaten out.
Exactly, a better question would be "does Perry see action v LSwho" and I think yes he does

False. I think he will open as the starter but if he slumps like he did later this past season he will be replaced. I expect that to happen sooner than later as the book is out on him - he struggles to hit open throws against Cover 1 press man.

We do not have a guy who can beat out a 10 game winning starter right now.
Man I sure hope your wrong, hate to see receivers running wide open again and a QB that can't get em the pill. I don't know of a QB that is as inaccurate as Rosier, at least not a P5. We won in spite of Rosier imo, a decent passer we beat Pitt and Wisky

Advertisement
False. I think he will open as the starter but if he slumps like he did later this past season he will be replaced. I expect that to happen sooner than later as the book is out on him - he struggles to hit open throws against Cover 1 press man.
Yep, and LSU will test us right off the bat, Rosier will struggle, LSU has some dudes, Perry will come in and light it up and never look back, I'm feelin it

Advertisement
If Rosier is starting we are in big trouble, the ACC Coastal is the ceiling and that will be hard as like last season we would be in a lot of close games

Advertisement
Back