Malik Rosier vs Clemson

made_in_america

Recruit
I'm watching the tape with him vs Clemson and if he is the starter for this team we're in BIG trouble.

He looks like a D1AA QB to me. Awful passes. Awful decision making. Awful ball placement. He threw 2 picks should have been 4.

And this was vs their backups.

Ya'll can get excited about the Duke (they had an awful defense as well), but we're Miami the barometer should not be Duke.

Just pointing out he looked downright out of his league.

I don't see anyway he can be the starter for us.

Advertisement
I'm watching the tape with him vs Clemson and if he is the starter for this team we're in BIG trouble.

He looks like a D1AA QB to me. Awful passes. Awful decision making. Awful ball placement. He threw 2 picks should have been 4.

Ya'll can get excited about the Duke (they had an awful defense as well), but we're Miami the barometer should not be Duke.

Throw that game out the widow.

Nobody was playing. I mean nobody. The lack of effort was astounding. I realize it was bound to happen, but it was painful all the same. The whole team laid down. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Throw that game out the widow.

Nobody was playing. I mean nobody. The lack of effort was astounding. I realize it was bound to happen, but it was painful all the same. The whole team laid down. I hate to say it, but it's true.

This. I'm not super high on Rosier but Dan Marino wasn't going to get Miami's offense going that day. The team quit.

Advertisement
Really? Rosier was thrown to the wolves after Kaaya got hurt, into a game where the team had essentially already given up. That game says nothing about Rosier and his ability to lead us going into this season, regardless of what you think about him. For example, I don't think he will be starting, yet I know using the Clemson game to judge anything other than the greatness of Alfred being fired is nonsense.

LOL...I've never been so happy to see a group of kids quit like I did that day. Yoooo, who remembers the camera panning to 2 of our fans sharing a bowl of nachos after Clemson scored for like the bazillionth time...LOL.

While I agree that the team completely quit against Clemson, they were also galvanized by Golden's firing/Artie's mom headed into Duke. Rosier's not as bad as he showed against Clemson, but he's not quite as good as he looked against Duke. The team was kind of flat against UVA, and then totally laid down against UNC. Rosier's lone start came on a week where our game was basically the super bowl.

Advertisement
While I agree that the team completely quit against Clemson, they were also galvanized by Golden's firing/Artie's mom headed into Duke. Rosier's not as bad as he showed against Clemson, but he's not quite as good as he looked against Duke. The team was kind of flat against UVA, and then totally laid down against UNC. Rosier's lone start came on a week where our game was basically the super bowl.

LONG LIVE CORN ELDER !!!!

When u give up a sack on a two man rush... Just throw that game tape out... Team wasn't even trying

Everyone looked horrible that game... who looked good?

Besides we should rejoice in what the game represented for this program: CHANGE in the right direction!

Advertisement
Because THIS defense was Rosiers fault...LMAO @ Artie up top.

Charone_Peake.0.gif

No QB would have looked good in that game against that Clemson.

We were getting our s.hit pushed in all game.

BTW thanks Clemson again for your great service to UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back