Malik Rosier vs Clemson

I'll always feel a little in debt to Clemson. They did what our inept, incompetent administration wouldn't do ....terminate Al Golden.

They did us the biggest favor in the history of favors that day by forcing Blake James' hand, otherwise we just NOW might be getting around to firing our head coach.

The stars were just aligned for that to happen. New Adidas deal, stadium renos, plans for an indoor facility... Everyone on the inside knew what had to be done, and Clemson simply made it easy for them. Firing Golden was easy, because I think the administration was ready to pay for a real staff after the years of failure. Too many good things starting to happen to keep wallowing in mediocrity.

Advertisement
I'll always feel a little in debt to Clemson. They did what our inept, incompetent administration wouldn't do ....terminate Al Golden.

They did us the biggest favor in the history of favors that day by forcing Blake James' hand, otherwise we just NOW might be getting around to firing our head coach.

The stars were just aligned for that to happen. New Adidas deal, stadium renos, plans for an indoor facility... Everyone on the inside knew what had to be done, and Clemson simply made it easy for them. Firing Golden was easy, because I think the administration was ready to pay for a real staff after the years of failure. Too many good things starting to happen to keep wallowing in mediocrity.

I have to disagree somewhat....they waited at least a year longer than they should have to fire those bums and only caved in when the fan base started going bananas, flying banners, and surrounding the program with negativity.

We've been THE worst run program in the United States over the last 10 years. That Clemson game, and the way it happened, was necessary to save these idiots from themselves and paint them into a corner from which there was only one path of escape.

I have to disagree somewhat....they waited at least a year longer than they should have to fire those bums and only caved in when the fan base started going bananas, flying banners, and surrounding the program with negativity.

We've been THE worst run program in the United States over the last 10 years. That Clemson game, and the way it happened, was necessary to save these idiots from themselves and paint them into a corner from which there was only one path of escape.

I agree with both of you, however...

If the admin does their job and fires him after the 2014 season, who is our coach?

I guess it all worked out? Who the **** knows, I just want to beat the **** out of FSU finally.

I agree with both of you, however...

If the admin does their job and fires him after the 2014 season, who is our coach?

I guess it all worked out? Who the **** knows, I just want to beat the **** out of FSU finally.

butch davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back