Malik Rosier vs Clemson

Hahahaha Artie Burns in that clip.... if that doesn't sum up the game I don't know what will

Advertisement
While I agree that the team completely quit against Clemson, they were also galvanized by Golden's firing/Artie's mom headed into Duke. Rosier's not as bad as he showed against Clemson, but he's not quite as good as he looked against Duke. The team was kind of flat against UVA, and then totally laid down against UNC. Rosier's lone start came on a week where our game was basically the super bowl.

LONG LIVE CORN ELDER !!!!

and the other 10 canes on the field, it was so good all the douchebags tried to take it away from us, Best to CORN ELDER, you will see him on Sundays, I have high expectations for him in the NFL.

Advertisement
KBNcZ_zps182080fb.gif

This game marked the changing of the guard. Thank God for Malik Rosiers **** performance.

Advertisement
While I agree that the team completely quit against Clemson, they were also galvanized by Golden's firing/Artie's mom headed into Duke. Rosier's not as bad as he showed against Clemson, but he's not quite as good as he looked against Duke. The team was kind of flat against UVA, and then totally laid down against UNC. Rosier's lone start came on a week where our game was basically the super bowl.

LONG LIVE CORN ELDER !!!!
Chuurch...

Ch

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'll second what most are saying. That game meant NOTHING in regards to his ability. Just like Dorsey looking like a deer in the headlights in 99 against VT meant nothing. Almost exactly the same situation. Starting QB hurt, nearly the entire team quit.... Certainly not saying he's the next Dorsey, before some dummy draws that conclusion, but if Dorsey can look that bad in his first real playing time then I'm willing to cut ANY QB some slack.

Advertisement
I'm watching the tape with him vs Clemson and if he is the starter for this team we're in BIG trouble.

He looks like a D1AA QB to me. Awful passes. Awful decision making. Awful ball placement. He threw 2 picks should have been 4.

And this was vs their backups.

Ya'll can get excited about the Duke (they had an awful defense as well), but we're Miami the barometer should not be Duke.

Just pointing out he looked downright out of his league.

I don't see anyway he can be the starter for us.

In his defense, everyone looked awful that game.

I'm watching the tape with him vs Clemson and if he is the starter for this team we're in BIG trouble.

He looks like a D1AA QB to me. Awful passes. Awful decision making. Awful ball placement. He threw 2 picks should have been 4.

And this was vs their backups.

Ya'll can get excited about the Duke (they had an awful defense as well), but we're Miami the barometer should not be Duke.

Just pointing out he looked downright out of his league.

I don't see anyway he can be the starter for us.

LAME!!!!

Advertisement
I'll always feel a little in debt to Clemson. They did what our inept, incompetent administration wouldn't do ....terminate Al Golden.

They did us the biggest favor in the history of favors that day by forcing Blake James' hand, otherwise we just NOW might be getting around to firing our head coach.

That's the only game I've ever left before half time. I figured I was going to need to get blackout drunk to watch any more of that garbage and I wasn't trying to do that with $8 Miller Lites.

Advertisement
Back