Malik Rosier UM QB and TD Machine ( WOW)

I know its popular to bash this kid but I like him and his potential. Definitely needs to work on his delivery but very few high school QBs don't.

Advertisement
Here we go!! If this guy gets an SEC offer, everybody will cringe at the thought of losing him. Just like McCray sucked before ole LSU came a knocking! Total meltdown if he gets a fourth star and goes elsewhere.

Hmmm, Internet recruiting gurus or James Coley? I think I'll ride with Coley.

Here we go!! If this guy gets an SEC offer, everybody will cringe at the thought of losing him. Just like McCray sucked before ole LSU came a knocking! Total meltdown if he gets a fourth star and goes elsewhere.

What's wrong with pointing out flaws? Rosier still has a cannon but he is lacking in many areas.

Kaaya hasn't looked perfect either with a limited lower body. But his numerous +'s outweigh his negatives as a prospect.

Just to state it, I didn't like rosier and McCray that much before we took them, and Im still not sold on either one of them.

The coaches aren't infallible. It's a message board, there's supposed to be difference of opinions.

Advertisement
Why are people throwing a hissy fit? No one here is "bashing" the kid or taking cheap shots. Its an honest discussion about his talent level and what we are recruiting him for. Based on his film, Ive been underwhelmed in terms of his ability at QB. He seems to have a strong arm, but thats about it. Most of his film shows him running the majority fo snaps, and his passes are not exactly what you would call impressive. To me, he looks no better than Treon Harris or Winkie Flowers as a QB, except he does look a bit bigger.

That isnt to be a d*ck or trash the kid, simply saying Im not overly impressed with what I have seen thus far.

What's wrong with pointing out flaws? Rosier still has a cannon but he is lacking in many areas.

Kaaya hasn't looked perfect either with a limited lower body. But his numerous +'s outweigh his negatives as a prospect.

Just to state it, I didn't like rosier and McCray that much before we took them, and Im still not sold on either one of them.

The coaches aren't infallible. It's a message board, there's supposed to be difference of opinions.

I definitely agree with you on McCray. I see a kid that just does it on the HS level but wont have the tools to get it done at the next. Great LSU offered, but its not like he is a DL, LSU hasnt exactly been great at the LB position. DL and DB is another story.

Like this kid a lot. He won't be a game changer right away but with a couple years on the bench he could turn into something great.

Don't care what he runs in the 40, he showed more than that clip of escaping than our current QB that is scared to run despite supposedly running a 4.6 40.

Advertisement
He's a good 2nd Qb to take in this class.... ppl act like every QB has to be an elite 11 recruit.

Gtfoh w/ that ****.... Kaaya is committed and is one of the best QBs in the country so now u have to get another recruit who necessarily isnt dead set on being "the guy" and wants to compete, challenge, and push the other guys around him.

I still don't think McCray is good

Advertisement
The best fans.. Bashing commits like always

Fine, he looks eerily similar to Jameis Winston in high school.

LOL exactly these guys want us to say there awesome just cause they are going to be canes. The truth is the truth hes a project and if he turns out great than thats great, if not he is what he was meant to be a project.

Advertisement
My only thing is if I was going to take a flyer or project it would be on #5 Treon Harris. he goes against elite talent and has produced. If it doesn't work out at least you know you have speed.

He's a good QB that makes a lot of big plays. He has a strong arm but needs to adjust his release. Happy he's a Cane but I still think Treon Harris should be offered at QB.

That release is loooong. Did not look elusive in the second set of highlights. Actually a couple of time he could not even evade the average DEs.

I don't think he runs a 4.7. Looks more 4.9 to me.

Lulz at looking more like 4.9 on film. You have a stop watch built in to your eyes?

Advertisement
Back