Malik Rosier tweets "Thanks Kirk Herbstreit

for not picking us".Now that is pretty funny.Ya think these guys don't watch stuff.No matter what Kirk has always made sure the Canes have been spoken of kindly.

Advertisement
You are really misinformed or just stupid if you hate on Kirk.Kirk has always been a Canes outright supporter through the years.

No problem w Kirk. As pro UM as any announcer anywhere who doesn't get a paycheck from Miami.

Advertisement
76ccafae5326c9177fba51bd517a4005.png

Kirk has always been a U fan. He picked FSU because the Bear (producer on Gameday who use to work at the U) picked FSU, at least that's what he said when he picked FSU.

Advertisement
The Bear, a UM alum, picked FSU and had been saying all week that he was using reverse psychology. Kirk picked FSU because of his rational. Can't be mad.

Advertisement
Defending Herbstreit is becoming tiresome but doesn't change the fact that there are about 8,645 media members/tv talking heads more deserving of the ire of Canes fans than Ol' Kirk.

Things that I have no answer for:

Kirk lovers
"I respect FSU..." weirdos
Unconditional love for any kid the is from South Florida regardless where he goes to school
The obligatory thread about any kid from S. Fla. that has a decent game at another school and how we "missed" him
How a Miami player is gonna do in the League
Luke defenders

Advertisement
Kirk is a **** good at his job . I don't love him or hate though he just is what he is . A guy who is knows CFB but sadly is a Fucteye.

I think most have missed the important point here. Just like when he demanded that the FSU fans yell louder on the last drive, MR publicly called out a very well-known commentator. This shows me he is old-school cane and has big balls!!!! We don't care what the world thinks of us, we are here to crush your preconceived biases, and to take names. Kirk's name was taken. It will be fun to see if and how he responds.

As for "Bottom Bear" I hope he goes back to that trendy frappachino bar he likes and finds true love............

The reason I posted this was not to create a Herbstsreit thread but how actively it seems these players are geared into the commentary that surrounds them.And would speak their thoughts so vividly online.

Things that I have no answer for:

Kirk lovers
"I respect FSU..." weirdos
Unconditional love for any kid the is from South Florida regardless where he goes to school
The obligatory thread about any kid from S. Fla. that has a decent game at another school and how we "missed" him
How a Miami player is gonna do in the League
Luke defenders

I was with you until ya got to Luke. Luke was there and that can't be removed. Just embrace it.

Advertisement
Back